Tricking Lu Han. (Kai's POV)

My Love. My Oppa.

The Next Day At School.

Today was the day that I trick Lu Han into getting him to talk about Min Jung with me. Tao, Se Hun, Lay and the others were all there so I decided to nudge at Se Hun and tell him to ask Lu Han about Min Jung. As I nudged him I whispered "Yah Se Hun-ah ask Lu Han hyung about his friend Min Jung. Araseo?" All Se Hun did was nod and I smiled at myself for my good work.

"Yah hyung." Se Hun said to Lu Han who turned around and looked at Se Hun.

"Yeh Se Hun-ah?" Lu Han said to Se Hun looking a little confused; I listened to the conversation carefully.

"Can you tell me about Min Jung noona?" Se Hun said a little nervously.

"Uh sure." Lu Han said a little confused, but still went on. "Well I don't know where to start but she doesn't like to be alone, she models for a top company, she can sing like an angel, she dances almost as good as Kai over there." Lu Han nodded towards me when he said that. I pretended that I didn't hear anything, I blinked once or twice then said, "Huh?" pretending not to hear anything. 'So she models, sings, and DANCES almost as good as me?!' I smirked and I loved that she danced.

Lay heard the part about her dancing too and asked "Can we see her dance?" I could hug Lay right now for asking that question, but not now I had to keep my cool.

"Uh umm I can ask, but there's no guarantee." Lu Han said.

Later That Day

Hyung had come up to us after lunch saying that Min Jung would be in the dance studio after school at 3:30. I decided I would go early and practice while I waited for everyone to show up. The first person there was Min Jung and I could see her watching me, I smirked as I kept dancing doing every thing I could remember. My hair was sticking to my forehead from all the dancing I did in twenty minutes. I turned off the music and turned to face her. I smirked and asked "Enjoying the view?" She turned bright red and turned away from me, I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist which I could tell caught her off guard. I pulled her with me in front of the mirror and 'Troublemaker' by HyunA and Hyunseung we started the dance and next thing you know we have an audience of my friends and even better Chen and Lu Han were wide eyed; we stopped dancing 'Troublemaker' then turned to face everyone. Chen and Lu Han walked up to us very quickly and Lu Han had me up against the wall while Chen was next to Min Jung holding her back; I looked at Lu Han who had a very tight grip on me, making it hard to breath.

"Help!" I squeaked and looked into Min Jung's beautiful cresent shaped eyes for help. She finally got out of Chen's grip and ran towards me and Lu Han who still had me pinned against the wall. Min Jung was tearing up and it was breaking my heart seeing her like this.

"Lu Han! Jebal." She said almost pleading, she pouted to her bestfriend and he looked into her eyes for one second then dropped me. I ran away from the studio as fast as I could and went to the stage/basketball court. I sat there breathing heavily trying to collect my toughts and felt someone's presence with me I turned around and saw Min Jung sitting there with me also breathing heavily.

"Kai oppa... wa-wae?" She asked me. I didn't know how to answer her so I just leaned forward and pecked her lips making her eyes widen again. Suddenly I heard footsteps and saw Suho hyung.

"Ah. Hey hyung what're you doing here?" I asked Suho as I noticed he was staring at Min Jung the whole time. Suddenly something made him snap out of it, and he looked to me. He mumbled something and then grabbed Min Jung by the hand and she stopped him for one minute telling him something I couldn't hear very well. She turned around to face me, she bowed then came up to me and said, "Thank you for dancing with me." Then she took Suho's offering hand and they walked away...

---------------------------------------

hehehehehehehehehehe you see what I did there? I changed it up. You thought Kai was going to end up with Min Jung but she just left him for Suho. Don't get me wrong though I totally love Kai but Suho doesn't get a lot of love so I figured he needed some too. ^^

Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and follow. :]

 

IceDragonXD1 commented:

Love Kai's bad boy's personality can't wait to see what kind of personalities the rest of the Exo members have ^-^
Please update soon, HWAITING! ^-^

Thank you ^_^ I will be posting more hopefully this whole week ^_^