Your Choice. Your Brother's Choice. Your Bestfriend's Choice. So Many Choices.

My Love. My Oppa.

"Good point LuHan, but if we're going to be talking that then we have to include Kai also. I see how protective he is over Min Jung and how he's changed ever since they've met. He's very protective over her and wouldn't let anyone touch her. I think that Kai also loves to dance with Min Jung and just be near her like everyone else in her life." Chen and LuHan were busy pondering who I should date when I heard my phone go off. I looked and saw 100 text messages and 120 missed calls?! I looked and most were from SeHun, Suho, and Kai but some were from Hana.

From: Hana :D

Hey I heard that SeHun-ssi, Kai oppa, and Suho oppa all confessed to you. Is that true? Who are you going to pick? I think that you should pick SeHun-ssi to be honest. He seems more open around you, but then again you should pick Kai oppa you two would be the kingka couple of dance. OMO SO CUTE! Well have fun ;]

-Hana <3

What was this girl thinking. Suddenly I heard a gasp and ran to the kitchen. "I've chosen Min Jung I know who you should date." Chen said firmly and LuHan just nodded.

"Chinja oppa? Who?"

"You will be dating Kai" "You will be dating Suho" "I will be dating SeHun"

"BWO?!" We all shouted at the same time. I couldn't believe this. All three of us chose someone different for me.

"Yah oppa why do you want me with Kai? I thought you didn't like him. Why the change?"

"Er. Uh um well you seem to be happy with him when you two dance together and Suho hyung seems to brotherly like to you. It'd be gross if you twow dated. Also SeHun is your hoobae and that's also gross. And don't--"

"Yah oppa SeHun is as old as me. Do not even compare to be my hoobae when I skipped a grade." I stated firmly. "Now how about you LuHan why should I date Suho oppa?"

"Well um you two seem very comfortable together and I don't think Kai would dump you after a few dates but he's a player and I don't like the way he treats girls... It's awful. Besides SeHun is still young he doesn't need to date just yet."

"Yah pabo SeHun-ah is as old as me. Saying I don't need to date yet either? Aish LuHan you can be a little too harsh to your bestfriend you know that right? *leaving the room*. And just be clear just because two people are comfortable together that doesn't mean that they're right for eachother no matter how much one likes the other." I left the room not looking back, grabbed my bag, and slid on my shoes, "I'm going out." I said as I closed the door behind me I was walking around aimlessly and bumped into someone. "Mianhe mianhe I wasn't looking. I'm so sorry *bowing continously* I'll look next time." I looked at the person I bumped into and it was SeHun?! *Why out of all the people did it have to be you?* I thought to myself. "Oh SeHun-ah mianhe I didn't mean to bump into you."

"SeHun-ah? What happened to SeHun-ssi noona?" SeHun smirked at me.

"Well.... um.... uh....... I haven't been 100% honest with you SeHun-ah. I'm actually supposed to be in the same grade as you. I did so well in school thoughthat before my parents died they moved me up a grade so I could be more excelled in my studies. I think they only said that though so they could put me with in school with Chen." I smiled at that thought and then I felt tears streaming down my face I looked up and saw SeHun's hand reaching for my face. I closed my eyes and felt his hand rubbing away the tears away.

"Well are you still noona or are you dongsaeng?" Is that all SeHun wanted to know? Whether or not I was older than him?

"Um well my birthday is April 12th so what's that make me?"

"Uh that makes you nothing we're born on the same day but I'm going to keep calling you noona. Unless you want me to call you jagiya which I think I prefer more than noona." SeHun was smirking now and I knew that he was asking me out in his own special way. I was pretty much going crazy in my head like this:

I couldn't contain myself I was jumping up and down and jumped into SeHun's arms and gave him and gaint hug and kissed him. He pulled away still smirking and said, "So I'll take that as a yes to the jagiya?" SeHun continued to smirked as I pulled him into another kiss. And that's when it started to rain.

"Ahhh I'm getting soaked!" I was so upset. "Yah can we leave so I can change? Please?"

"Bwo? Yah is that how you talk to your oppa?" SeHun talked to me dripping wet.

"Yeh that is how I talk to my oppa mehrong *sticks out tongue*. I'm leaving bye *starts to walk back towards house*"

"Yah what about me?! Jagiya I'm cold and wet and need clothes." He gave me his evil stare and I looked at him scared like he was about to eat me.

"Ar-arasso kajja oppa." I was walking ahead of him and that's when he grabbed my wrist. "Yah waeyo?!" I looked at him and was surprised and upset at the same time.

"Yah do you like me? I mean I like you, but I would've thought that you'd like Kai or Suho hyung."

"Yes I like you. Waeyo? Do you want me to like Kai oppa or Suho oppa? Arasso I'll go to them." I got out of his grip and started walked away kind of laughing because he ran up to me and stopped me with a hug.

"Don't ever say that. Arasso?! You're mine arasso?" I knew he would do that if I said that. It amused me so much I started giggling. "Yah don't laugh at me."

"Mianhe you're just so cute when you're jealous hehe. Arasso I'll stop teasing you." He looked at me with his special look and I knew he was being serious.

"Good because next time you tease me I won't be so nice."

"Arasso let's go before *sneezes* we get sick." I was shaking and soaked to the bone. I knew SeHun was as cold as me, if not colder. We needed to change quickly. We arrived at my house and SeHun came into the house with me to get out of the rain. I told him he could go change in Chen's room and that I'd meet him downstairs after I finished getting ready. I finished drying off from my shower and quickly dried my short hair. I looked around for a nice warm outfit and finally found it. (Here) It was perfect for autum, but I was so cold I didn't care what it was for the weather. I went down stairs and heard LuHan talking.

"So SeHun-ssi I heard that you like Min Jung. I have to say that it's quite surprising seeing as how she had a crush on Su-" I walked in when he was talking and I slapped him hard across the face. "Mi-Min Jung." LuHan was so surprised by my action; I've never slapped anyone in my life and now he was my first.

"You have no right talking about my business with SeHun. If I want to tell him something I will. Not you or anyone else." I was screaming a him, but I didn't care anymore. All I cared about was getting it into LuHan's head that he wasn't allowed to share my business with others; not even Chen.

"Mia-Mianhe Min Jung I don't know what came over me." Was LuHan crying? I pulled him into a hug and apologized for slapping him and screaming at him.

"SeHun-ssi would you like to stay for dinner?" Chen walked into the room wearing his girly apron, wiping his hands on a towel. "I've made more than enough food for all of us. Please join." I knew Chen had found himself a new victim to try his food.

"SeHun-ah don't do it. Once Chen finds someone new to taste his food you'll never be released. Trust me I'm his victim everyday and I think he's trying to make me fat." I looked down at my stomach and patted it.

"Don't worry about me jagiya. I'll be fine; I mean come on it is just food right?" SeHun was now laughing and I knew he was trying his best to be erious but he couldn't. I had to make him stop laughing so I grabbed his face between both my hands and pulled him forward kissing him lightly.

"Yah stop that now and come eat." Chen grabbed us both by the arm and pulled us into the kitchen and made us sit down at the table. "Eat SeHun-ssi."

SeHun took one bite and I knew he was hooked to Chen's cooking. "Like it oppa?" I asked with a smile. SeHun just nodded and continued eating.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and went to go get it. I stood up and walked over to the door answering it. "He- Op-oppa why are you here?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who do you think is at the door? Hmmmmmmmmm ;D Kai or Suho? :0 Just wait till next time :D

Do remember to comment, subscribe, and follow. :)