Suho's Confession. Kai's Confession. SeHun's Confession. Too Many Confessions.

My Love. My Oppa.

Suho's POV

I need to confess to Min Jung and tell her that I'll protect her no matter what. She's the perfect girl for me; ideal type plus more. Min Jung just wait you'll love me...

Kai's POV

I love spending time with Min Jung-ah lately; she's the only person I'm real around and I'm around her a lot. I need to tell her how I feel, but the question is how should I do that? Text her? No no that's stupid. How about dance for her then ask? I pondered this for a minute and decided that's what I needed to do I'll dance something amazing that reaches to her. I hope she accepts me..

SeHun's POV

I think I'm in love with you noona like girls are in love with the way I talk. (Lisp ;D) Noona I need to confess that you're the first girl I loved and now I need you to love me too. Pleathe noona tharanghaeyo (*Please noona saranghaeyo). Tharanghaeyo....

Original POV

I woke up to 100 text messages(?!) this morning and opened them. They were from Kai, Suho, and SeHun I was curious to see what they want so I opened them and saw:

From: Kai Oppa (aka Dance Partner :3)

Hey dance friend I need to talk to you after classes alone~. See you later ;)

What could Kai need to talk about? I moved on to the next message and it was Suho.

From: Suho Oppa (aka Crush?)

Hey jagiya I need to talk with you after classes alone :] See you later.

-Suho Oppa <3

I was freaking out two guys needed to talk to me afterschool at the same time. I was scared to open the next one..

From: SeHun-ssi (aka sweet maknae :])

Noona I need to speak with you after classes if that's okay. I'll see you later <3

-SeHun-ssi or Sweet Maknae ;3

I was freaking out three guys, one me, all needed to meet at the same time. I texted back Kai, Suho, and SeHun. Suho and SeHun last; Kai first.

To: Kai (aka Dance Partner:3)

Okay I'll meet you at 3:30 after classes :)

Next was Suho I had to make sure that I went through these quickly.

To: Suho Oppa (aka Crush?)

Oppa I have something to do at 3:30 so how about we meet at 4?

I waited for the response and he just replied back with an 'okay'. Now I have to text SeHun.

To: SeHun-ssi (aka Sweet Maknae :])

SeHun-ssi I have somethings I need to do how about we meet at 4:30? :3

I didn't receive an answer. I was getting worried, suddenly I heard my phone go off over and over; I looked over at my phone and saw it was SeHun?!

Phone Conversation:

Me: Yobosaeyo?

SeHun: Noona I need to talk to you.

Me: SeHun-ssi we can talk tomorrow...

SeHun: Noona answer your door please.

Me: Araseo. I'll be right there.

SeHun: Ppalli noona it's cold.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. I saw SeHun standing there and my eyes widened. "Wa-waeyo?" SeHun was holding flowers, chocolates, and a set of what seemed to be rings. "SeHun-ssi waeyo?" SeHun walked into the house kicking off his shoes and walking closer and closer to me, causing me to bump into a wall.

"Noona saranghaeyo." SeHun was pressing his body against mine; I could feel him breathing and I looked up at him. *Wow. He's really cute up close...* I thought to myself. He was less than an inch away from my face. "Noona I want to be with you..." SeHun pressed his lips against mine and I eventually kissed him back. Suddenly I heard footsteps and voices, one was without a doubt Chen, but I couldn't place the other person. Suddenly it hit me. It was Kris!

"SeHun...SeHun-ssi stop people are coming." I pushed SeHun and I sat next to him covering his mouth with my hand; sadly that didn't work because he was stronger than me. He pulled my hand away and pressed his lips against mine again before I could talk. I kissed him back again and then heard the footsteps and voices stop. I looked at SeHun as he looked up and he saw two figures; I looked at the figures and saw Chen and Kris standing there looking at us in shock. I laughed awkwardly and stood up, SeHun also stood up and I said, "Oppa SeHun-ssi came over to talk to me." Chen looked at SeHun like he was about to murder him, "Oppa don't hurt him please."

"Arasso I won't hurt him; SeHun-ssi please leave now." Chen and Kris walked away and went to a different room.

The Next Day After Classes

I went to the dance room and waited for Kai; while waiting I danced "Alone" by Sistar and noticed someone watching me in awe the whole time; clapping. I turned to see who it was and saw Kai leaning against the mirror wall clapping and smirking. "You know I think you look better with me next to you."

"Yeah, well I think that I looked better without a million guys around me." I knew that those words would hurt him, but he knew I had a point. He looked at me sadly and I had to go towards him. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my arms; I knew that this would make everything worse, but he hugged me back.

"Min Jung-ah I love you." Kai kissed me deeply and made us fall I had my arms around his neck and he put his hands behind my head so we wouldn't get hurt. Suddenly I saw a figure and looked to see Tao there with LuHan. My heart dropped from seeing the look on LuHan's face; he looked heartbroken. My bestfriend looked heartbroken from me and Kai kissing?! Suddenly I stopped and went over to LuHan who ran away and didn't look back. I knew I had messed up big time with LuHan.

"LUHAN WAIT!" I ran after LuHan and saw him going towards Chen's class room. "LuHan wait! PLEASE?" LuHan stopped ad turned around looking at me angrily. "Please LuHan. Please don't tell oppa Chen. He'll kill Kai. Please..." My eyes started to tear up and I looked down. LuHan pulled me into his arms and started to comfort me.

"Don't worry I won't tell Chen hyung. Just please stop doing this you can't choose like this."

"I know LuHan, but it's too hard for me. Kai, SeHun, and Suho have all kissed me. Eotteokhajyo?!" I started to sob then I saw someone walking towards me and LuHan. I looked closely and saw that it was Suho. *Eotteokhajyo? What if he heard me?!* I thought to myself. I saw him smiling at me and waving; I returned the smile and wave and asked for LuHan to take his leave from me. LuHan left without asking questions and I went over to Suho.

"Annyeonghasseo oppa." I bowed at Suho and he hugged me.

"Annyeong Jagiya." Suho laughed awkwardly and looked into my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Ah.. nothing *awkward laugh* waeyo?"

"I see sadness and pain in your eyes. Tell me the truth Min Jung what's wrong?"

"Oppa... please tell me you didn't ask to meet me so you could confess to me."

Suho looked at me with wide eyes. "H-how'd you know?"

"Aish.. Why is this happening?"

"Why is what happening? Min Jung answer my question. How'd you know I was going to do that?"

"Oppa two other people have confessed to me this week..."

"Who? And how will you answer us?"

"It was SeHun and Kai. Mianhe oppa, but I can't choose without help." I bowed to Suho.

"Make this will help *leans in* you figure it out *kisses*. I hope you choose soon jagiya." Suho walked away from me leaving me in the hallway alone. I needed to talk to LuHan and Chen about this. I know that Chen wouldn't let me date Kai over his dead body.

At Home That Same Day

"Oppa can I talk to you about something?" LuHan was with me and Chen in the kitchen and I still didn't have an answer for Suho, Kai, or SeHun.

"Mmmm yeh. What is it?" I looked at LuHan for reassurance; he nodded at me and I smiled at him for the help.

"I was confessed to this week by three guys and I need you to help me choose." Chen looked at me like I had just cussed at him.

"Who confessed to you?" CHen asked me angrily I knew this wouldn't go the way I liked.

"Suho oppa, Kai oppa, and SeHun-ssi. I don't know who to choose oppa please help me."

"You're not going to date Kai arasso?" I nodded I knew he was going to say that anyway. "Hmmmm I like both Suho and SeHun. What do you think LuHan? Who should my little sister date?" Chen was now looking at LuHan and he said, "Hmmm I think that it depends on her. I honestly think that Suho has a kinder, sweeter look to him, but I think that SeHun is more protective over those close to him."

"Good point LuHan, but if we're going to be talking that then we have to include Kai also. I see how protective he is over Min Jung and how he's changed ever since they've met. He's very protective over her and wouldn't let anyone touch her. I think that Kai also loves to dance with Min Jung and just be near her like everyone else in her life." Chen and LuHan were busy pondering who I should date when I heard my phone go off. I looked and saw 100 text messages and 120 missed calls?! I looked and most were from SeHun, Suho, and Kai but some were from Hana.

From: Hana :D

Hey I heard that SeHun-ssi, Kai oppa, and Suho oppa all confessed to you. Is that true? Who are you going to pick? I think that you should pick SeHun-ssi to be honest. He seems more open around you, but then again you should pick Kai oppa you two would be the kingka couple of dance. OMO SO CUTE! Well have fun ;]

-Hana <3

What was this girl thinking. Suddenly I heard a gasp and ran to the kitchen. "I've chosen Min Jung I know who you should date." Chen said firmly and LuHan just nodded.

"Chinja oppa? Who?"

"You will be dating-----------"

------------------------------------------------

Waiting to see who it is that Min Jung will be dating hmmm? ;) sorry next chapter is for that.

Please do remember to subscribe, comment, and follow. :3