The Guy Next to Me...

My Love. My Oppa.

I couldn't stop thinking about Kai and him almost kissing me. I knew it was wrong for me to think about that since Chen told me to stay away, but now I couldn't. I mean the guy sat right next to me; I told Lu Han about what had happened, and he just about flipped a table over. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Lu Han screamed at you while you two were eating lunch.

"YAH!" I whispered loudly trying to make him shut up about the whole conversation. Sadly, however my plan didn't work he just kept asking questions and lecturing me about what Chen had said.

"OMO Min Jung-ah what are you going to do?! He's a kingka and worst of all, he'll make you change... I know how he is Min Jung-ah I spend time with him after school sometimes. He's not good company for girls; he uses them like toys." Lu Han looked at me sadly and started to pout. He knew I couldn't resist that look, so of course like always I promised I wouldn't hang out with Kai anymore.

The Next Day

I got to school just as the gate started closing. I ran to class, panting trying to clam my breath down I walked into the back of the class room and sat down next to Kai's seat; where he wasn't at 'hmmm' I thought to myself, 'Kai isn't here today'. You let out a sigh of relief then you suddenly jumped out of your seat when you heard someone speak "Whatcha thinking about?" You recognized the voice almost immediatelyit was Kai. You turned around and saw his face just centimeters away from yours; you could feel his breathing on you and you backed, almost falling right out of your seat. He grabbed you by the wirst and pulled you up making your lips meet his. *OMO MY FIRST KISS! AND IT'S WITH KAI!!* You thought to yourself with wide eyes.

Kai's POV

I grabbed Min Jung by her wrist and pulled her up making her lips meet mine. They're so soft and perfect, they fit my lips perfectly I pulled her in closer to me and tried deepening the kiss, but she never kissed me back. Suddenly I stopped trying and pulled back from her looking deeply into her eyes; she was tomato red and avertedher eyes from me, but I stopped her by grabbing her face and turning it back to me.

"Saranghaeyo." I said to her making her eyes widen. I smirked then leaned in to kiss her again, but just then the teacher walked by and Min Jung went back to working. I sighed; watching her work made me smile. She was so pretty with her short hair, flawless skin, cresent shaped eyes, her deep chocolate brown eyes. I had seen her with Lu Han hyung a lot; I needed to trick him into telling me about her, he would never talk about her to me seeing as how I was with a new girl every week, but this girl Min Jung she was different. 'Let's just see how long it'll take before I make her mine.' I thought to myself getting back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like the chapter? Sorry if I made it too long. Dx I was just so interested. Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and follow :]