The Day After... Trouble?!

My Love. My Oppa.

I woke up to the smell of food. I went downstairs to see SeHun making us breakfast with his adorable bed head. "Jagiya I hope you're hungry. I'm making us french toast, bacon (BAEKON XD OTL OTL), and eggs." I nodded at him then I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his stomach tightly and leaned my head against his back. He turned around and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and looked at him as he played with my shirt. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50486489). I heard footsteps. "Oppa I didn't think you'd be up so early." The next thing I knew was that I had received a kiss and it wasn't from SeHun; I turned and saw Kai there with his face next to mine and felt his lips on my skin. I looked at SeHun with pleading eyes asking him to make Kai stop.

He understood immediately and grabbed Kai. I looked and saw Chen walking down the stairs rubbing his eyes. I ran to him and pushed him screaming, "YAH OPPA KEEP YOUR FRIEND ON A LEASH OR ELSE NEXT TIME I'LL STAY WITH LUHAN AND SEHUN (A/N: HUNHAN <3333). Can't believe you let him even stay here.." I started to mumble to myself walking over to SeHun and Kai and noticed that there were blood smears on the ground I ran all over the downstairs area and saw Kai and SeHun beating each other to plumps of themselves. I screamed, "STOP KAI! DON'T HURT HIM! Please...please...." Kai looked at me then at SeHun, dropped him on the ground, went to me and kissed me passionately one last time and then left.

I ran over to SeHun and fell down to my knees. I cried and cried. I ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and came back to fix and bandage him up, but when I came back I didn't see him. I called for him "SeHun! SeHun-ah! Where'd you go?! Yah Oh SeHun where are you?! YAH!" I turned around when I saw him leaning against the wall with his hand on his side. I glared at him, but I softened the look when I saw how hurt he was. "Sit. Now. I need to bandage up your wounds before they get infected." SeHun listened and sat down on the couch wincing at the pain it brought him from fighting with Kai. "Paboya. What were you thinking when you fought Kai? You know he's tough and can hold his own against anyone; including Tao." SeHun looked at me with sad eyes and simply said, "I was thinking of you. Mianhe-yo Jagi *screams* I didn't mean to get hurt like this. I was just thinking about you and having Kai kiss you. I was so mad..."

I finished bandaging up SeHun and went to put the first aid kit away in the bathroom. Just then I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone place their head on my shoulder. I turned and saw SeHun there as he gave me a peck on the lips quickly before almost collapsing on the floor. Luckily I caught him and screamed for Chen, "Oppa I need you to take SeHun to my room before he over works himself. PALLI!" Chen came running towards me and SeHun; then he picked him arm from my arms and carried him up the stairs to my room.While Chen was carrying SeHUn I heard him grumble under his breath, "What the heck do you eat?! Aish. Fatty magnae." I couldn't help but laugh at Chen's talk over SeHun's weight.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran over to the door, knowing that Chen and SeHun were both probably passed out. I opened the door to see Suho standing there with something under his arm. I looked around the door and saw that the something wasn't a something, but a someone. I glared at her and him too. "Mwoh? I'm busy." I looked away feeling my eyes water up from the scene. "Min Jung-ah don't be like that. Can we come in please?" I looked up at him. The guy I fell for when I was just a 2nd year in middle school. The guy who made my heart stop with just a simple smile. The guy who was always protecting me from harm. "Fine, but make it quick. I have to go practice soon." I started walking away when I heard Suho's toy say, "Oppa who is this girl?" I stopped walking when I heard Suho say back to her, "No one jagi. Just a girl from school who had a crush on me before she got a little toy." That did it. I turned around and slapped Suho across the face. "NO ONE?! JUST A GIRL FROM SCHOOL?! HOW DARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU CALL SEHUN A TOY?! PLUS WE HAD A THING. IT WASN'T A ONE SIDED LOVE SO WATCH WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! Now what do you want?"

"Min Jung-ah I need to talk to you. ALONE. Please." I glared at him. "Please Min Jung-ah."

"Arasso. Let's go outside. This better be good." We walked outside and the next thing I remember was being slammed against the wall. "Apa-da." I look up to see Suho pressed against me. I try to get out of his hold, but I failed because of the strength difference. Suho started to lean in closer and closer till our lips touched. I tried to push away from the kiss, but he grabbed my face to deepen the kiss. I knew that his 'toy' was watching. I pushed away and walked away from the wall. "Waeyo? You insult both me and SeHun and then kiss me all when you have that girl here in my HOUSE?! What do you want Suho?"

"I want you Min Jung-ah. I want you to be mine. My girlfriend. Please I don't like you being with SeHun. Besides what's he have that I don't have?"

"What does SeHun have that you don't you ask. He has a heart and you don't. He has a gentle side and you don't. Not anymore anyways." I started to walk away but he caught my wrist.

"Min Jung what happened to us? You used to always be with me untill you met SeHun and the others." That made me lose my cool. He was the person who brought me to them with and gave me bad experiences with Chanyeol and Lay. I shuddered at the memory. I glared at him and said, "You want to know what happened? You introduced me to the guys and had me meet SeHun. We fell in love because of you, and that won't change. No one can change how we feel." I turned back to the door and said, "I think it's time you left oppa. Your 'girlfriend' must be getting impatient."

I walked through the door and ran up the stairs to see SeHun crying on my bed. I walked over to him and tried to hug him, but he pushed me away. I looked at him hurt and tried again, but yet again he pushed me away. "Oppa wae-yo? What's wrong?" SeHun looked at me with pain and tears in his eyes then said, "Don't ask me just go bother Suho hyung." My eyes widened at the remark he made about Suho. "Op-oppa did you see him kiss me? I swear I didn't kiss him back. He forced himself on me and brought his so called girlfriend over to here. Please believe me oppa."

'I feel that
Haneobsi tteolligo inneun
Nae nungwa ipsul simjangeul
Geureokedo
Jiugo sipdeon neoui heunjeok
Always I feel you

Please don’t stay in my heart once you’re gone
Ajikdo naega neol wonhajanha
Deo isang nae gwitgae meomulji ma (because)
I wanna listen I wanna listen

I hear that
Jigeum neon eodi inneunji
Eotteoke jinaeneun geonji do nan molla
Hajiman wae neoui sumgyeori deullyeo' 

My phone was ringing my favorite song from Sunggyu oppa. I looked at my phone and saw that it was LuHan. I looked at SeHun with sad eyes and tried to see if he would respond with any looks or anything, but sadly nothing. I answered my phone and talked with LuHan about what was going on. I knew I would have to tell him about what happened today, but I'd just wait till school came along. I hung up the phone and ran back to see if SeHun was still in the room. To my surprise he was; my eyes started to water when I saw the sad look on his face. I walked over to him and tried to hug him and he pulled me into a tight hug not allowing me to breathe until I said, "O-oppa. Can't breathe." SeHun realized he was squeezing me to death and loosened his hold around me.

Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing.