chapter 20

my heart

 

 

 

SUNNY POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to use washroom...i walk across the living room...it’s so quiet because it 3 am already....

After i use the wash room i walk lazily to my room...suddenly i heard some voice...a weird voice....i stop my step...

I try to hear properly...where this sound come from? It’s come from one of the room...i know this sound....i also made this sound...

Of course i made this sound cause i got byuntae in my room....

When i want to step closer to the room....

“baby...what u doing there?” it’s my byuntae....

“why u wake up?” i ask tayeon...i move to her instead...that sound is stop already...what a miss....

“i cannot find you...” tayeon rub her eyes...

“i just go to toilet...let go back to sleep “ i pull taeyeon hand  and we enter our room....

 

 

SEOHYUN POV

I open my eyes...i look at watch on the table...it’s still early...i turn around...it’s a bit hard cause yuri unnie is hugging me...

I should feel sad right now but yuri unnie make me feel opposite...now i’m facing yuri unnie face...i look deep in her face...she is beautiful...

Her eyes, her nose, her lips....i touch her lips with my hands...i wonder how that lips taste...is it sweet?

Suddenly yuri unnie open her eyes...she look deep in my eyes...i feel so much feeling mixed in me...her eyes want to tell me something but she can’t...

I don’t know why....i keep touch her cheek...like the most natural thing in the world yuri unnie leans towards me...every second our face move more closer...

And finally our lips meet each other....i feel like a thousand butterfly escape from my body..her lips is so sweet....

She break the kiss and look again in my eyes...she want to kiss me again and i allow that...i should push her away but my body doesn’t react that way...

Our kiss become more passionate...i don’t think anymore...she pull me closer and i doesn’t realize that her hand already in my shirt....

It feel so right when she touch me...after that everything is not in my control anymore.....

 

 

YOONA POV

I decide to go to Jeju Island...there a private resort there...taeyeon unnie told me about it....manager oppa already book ticket for me and fany...

I get ready..i enter my room...but my room is empty...where is yuri unnie? She doesn’t have schedule today...where she go so early in morning....

“baby....are u ready?” fany yell from outside my room....i quick my step and go to her....only hyoyeon unnie is awake cause she need to make breakfast this morning....we say goodbye to hyoyeon unnie...

Manager oppa send us to airport...thsi trip is unexpected...this make me feel really excited too....

When we arrive at airport fany want to buy something so i just with manager oppa outside that shop....

“yoona...be careful okay” manager oppa look worry for me....

“ok oppa...what wrong oppa?” manager oppa face make me worry too...

“about incident that day.....”

“what about it oppa?” it just coincidence right?

“something is wrong yoona...there is someone plan to make it like accident...but i don’t know who that bastard yet....that why you need to be careful...”

“i really hope it just coincidence...but it seem someone really hate me oppa....”

“just be safe with fany ok...enjoy your moment...i will find a solution to this matter ok...i do whatever i can..”

“thank you oppa..” fany come to me and we say goodbye to manager oppa...i know something is not right with my life now but i don’t care for now...

I just want to enjoy my moment with fany...fany seem to expect a lot from me...she so happy about this trip....

 

a/n: update....i'll update again tonight....

comment pweasee