chapter 14

my heart

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV

Taeyeon are having fight with sunny...i hear what they said...taeyeon finally tell her feeling to sunny but that happen in a wrong way....

Taeyeon get out from house and we don’t know where she go.....

She text me that she want to be alone for a while...she be back in few hours....

Sunny keep cry...sunny should just tell the truth to taeyeon....everybody is worry about our leader but when i read that message everybody is relieve....

Everybody goes to their room....i insist to stay with sunny in the living room....yoona is sleeping at my lap...she doesn’t want to sleep alone in my room....

Sunny keep telling she okay and ask me to take yoona to room....i leave sunny there...i think she want to wait for taeyeon...where the hell is that girl?

I put yoona on bed and after a few hours i got out from bed...i feel thirsty.....

I look at living room and i look sunny sleep at the couch....taeyeon must not back yet....then i heard a sound of door opening....

It’s taeyeon...i just watch from kitchen....taeyeon walk to the living room and stop when she saw sunny there....he eyes look red....she must be crying....

Taeyeon sit in front sunny....i just watch from kitchen...

Sunny also cry....taeyeon just stare at sunny face....she touch sunny face then sunny wake up....she look taeyeon in front of her....she cry immediately.....

“i’m sorry...” taeyeon said to sunny....she look like she want to cry again....

“i’m sorry for yell at you...i don’t have any intention to do that...” taeyeon cry at last....sunny just look at her.....

“stop cry u stupid....” sunny hug taeyeon...everything is so emotional right now....

“i’m sorry....” then sunny look deep at taeyeon face and she said the magic words...

“i love you too...dork” taeyeon look really shock...she doesn’t believe it....

I know that sunny love taeyeon too but i don’t want to tell her cause eventually she will know herself....like right now....

“u lie right?”taeyeon ask sunny...

“u don’t believe me? “

“no way....”

Then sunny kiss taeyeon....i just watch it with a happy face....i walk to my room but then i yell something at taeyeon

“congratz tae...hyomin did a good job” taeyeon turn around and look at me....

“what?” sunny also look curious....

“i call hyomin to meet sunny and make you jealous...it really works though” i explain to them...

“how could you do that?”

“u said u need my help so i help you...goodnight” i walk to my room....

Yes...i call hyomin....

 

a/n : it's going to be double update....

enjoy guys....thanks for those who comment....

it meant a lot to me