chapter 25

my heart

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV

 

I walk from our house to see yonghwa...i really hope my decision is right...this is a hard decision....

 

I make taeyeon to promise me not to tell yoona...i don’t want yoona to know...it’s better this way....

 

“let’s go...where your bag?” yonghwa hold my hand...he really want me to go with him....

 

“there...” he look deep inside my eyes....i try to avoid it....

 

“let’s go then “ his face look like he hold a thousand hope for me...

 

“i want you to know something first” he let out a sigh...

 

“what? We can talk in the car” his face doesn’t look soft anymore...

 

“i go with you with the hope my yoona will okay and safe...i go with you doesn’t mean i love you yonghwa...my heart always belong with yoona..”he look really hurt....i’m really sorry for that...

 

He smile and look behind him....

 

“are you say that you go with me but your heart still with yoona?.....why it’s always yoona?....what she has that i don’t have? Tell me” his voice a bit high now....

 

“she have my heart...she the only one who has it” i try really hard to make yonghwa understand this whole situation....

 

“it’s so hurt....i don’t know that i will feel like this....”

 

“seohyun love you yonghwa....” i try to talk to him...he look at in my eyes...something make me feel so scary....

 

“she just my toys fany....if i can’t have you yoona also going to lose you....” he look so determine....

He drag me on his car....

 

I’m sorry baby...i’m sorry yoona

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

“she...she...” i really try hard to keep it secret...but then everyone get into my room and all waiting for my answer....

 

I glance at the window...fany ah hurry up....she still talking to yonghwa....

 

“unnie...what are u looking at?” yoona come to me and push me away...she look at fany...i’m so dead....

 

“yoona...i can explain.....” yoona keep looking at the window....maknae also join her....

 

“why fany doing there? Is she cheating on me? Is that yonghwa?” yoona look at me now....oh my god what should i do now?

 

“yonghwa? That’s yonghwa....” maknae look really shock....everyone look at me again...maybe it’s time for me to tell everything....

 

“okay..guys...i can explain this...it’s not what you think....fany not cheating and yonghwa is a bastard....” i try to explain....everyone is blank....

 

“why you said yonghwa is a bastard unnie?” maknae ask me...she must be feel shock when i said that....

 

“of course he is...he been stalking fany and he be in relationship with you just to get fany....” i said to maknae....everyone look more blank....

 

“he been stalking my girlfriend?” yoona look angry.....

 

“he just use maknae...bastard” yuri suddenly come forward really angry....

 

“then why fany see him now....?” yoona ask me....this is so complicated....

 

“fany said she need to make a decision but i don’t know what is it...she didn’t tell me” i explain again....

 

Yoona already out from the room...she go to find fany....

 

“that bastard...i’m going to kill him.....” yuri really angry and want to see yonghwa..yuri want to follow yoona...but maknae hold yuri hand....

 

“unnie don’t....” maknae look in yuri eyes...

 

“why...you still love him?....that bastard....he don’t deserve you” yuri let go maknae hand...yuri really angry right now...

I just realize that yuri is in love with maknae....i look at sunny...she also dizzy....

 

“if you love me u stop right now.....” maknae raise her voice yuri stop immediately....she look at maknae....

 

“how....how?...” yuri look really surprise

 

“you tell me in your sleep last night....i don’t want anything happen to you....so stop there” everyone again got one more shock....

 

“wait the minutes...so last night sound it was you two?” sunny suddenly ask maknae and yuri....they just make an innocent face....

 

“you had with maknae yuri?? “ this making me angry...what yuri thinking by doing that....

 

Oh my god....i’m suppose to protect makane but yuri....my innocent maknae....

 

a/n : update...hope u enjoy it.....