chapter 32

my heart

 

 

TIFFANY POV

Everyone seem same to me....no everything change in this two years.....i really happy that i could see them again....

 

I thought they will be angry with me because i left yoona and them......

 

But i think i was wrong....they still my friends....

 

I was having a good time with them but my feet start to hurt again....i try to hold it but i guess i can’t....

 

“fany ah...what wrong?” sooyoung ask me....she must realize that my facial expression different from before....

 

“ani....just my feet.....unnie...i need the medicine...” i turn around to find my sister...my sister come to me and giving me my medicine.....

 

Sooyoung seem so concern about me....she run to kitchen to get me water....

 

She come back with a glass of water.....

 

“why you feet still hurt fany ah?”

 

“doctor said my feet still in process to cure....i breaks it real bad....” sooyoung keep looking at my feet.....

 

“please take care fany ah.....” everyone look worried for me.....

 

“i’m okay guys.....” we eat breakfast together after so long time that we didn’t eat together....

 

I feel so happy today but something is lacking.....i know what is it but i can’t say anything about it...it’s all my fault...

 

We happily eating...i see sunny busy with taeyeon...i see maknae busy with yuri and Jessica with sooyoung..

 

“can i ask something?” i feel curious about something....

 

“what is it fany ah....?” yuri ask me... still full with rice.....

 

“baby stop talking if your mouth full” maknae said to yuri.....yuri just grin....

 

“baby?” i feel curious though....

 

I know about taeyeon and sunny....i also know sooyoung and Jessica are together.... but maknae and yuri...it can’t be...

 

“why fany ah?” taeyeon ask me...

 

“since when?” i raise my eyebrows....

 

“when i caught them already sleeping together....can you believe it?” taeyeon make a face at me....

 

“sleeping together? Who? Maknae?” i feel surprise to hear that....

 

“yes...i almost having heart attack when i know yuri do that to maknae” taeyeon make a face at yuri.....

 

“ya!!! That’s my maknae there....what are u doing yuri ah” i yell at yuri....yuri look scared.....

 

“u just same like tayeon fany ah...i told you i don’t know how that happen” yuri keep looking down.....

 

“unnie it’s okay...it’s not yuri fault anyway..i’m married to her already” maknae speak so casually....

 

“married....? u already married?” another surprise for me....

 

“i force them to married...i worry if maknae got pregnant...ottoke?” taeyeon look so funny....sunny just laugh looking at us....

 

“you think i can do that taeyeon ah? ” yuri make a glare face.....

 

“who knows...that’s my maknae there...” taeyeon make a fight face again.....

 

Taeyeon ready to fight again....

 

“baby stop it.....” sunny hold taeyeon...

 

“ya....you already punch me once...not enough?” yuri hide beside seohyun....

 

I just smile looking that.... i miss all this.....

 

“nope....”

 

“what about you guys?” i point at taeyeon and sunny....

 

“this kid is my fiancé...fany ah” sunny said to me...i just nodded...

 

“what about them?” i point at sica and sooyoung.....

 

“they also married but we keep it secret....if media know we dead u know....” sunny make a scared face...

 

I laugh to see that....

 

“you guys happy now...i also happy to see all this.....”

 

“you should be happy too fany ah” taeyeon touch my hand...

 

 

TAEYEON POV

Everyone happy to see fany again.....i cancel all activity today....nothing more important than this now....

 

“fany ah....do you want to go home now?” suddenly fany sister ask fany....everyone look sad when heard that....

 

“dae....” fany try to get up from the couch....but then they hold her hand.....

 

“can’t you just stay here...?” yuri look at fany.....fany look confuse now....

 

“unnie....can’t fany stay here?” i ask fany sister....her sister just smile....

 

“of course she can but you need to have extra care for her....can you do that?”

 

“we can take care of her....please unnie...” i make a cute face at fany sister.....

 

“okay but fany need to call me later okay...our father will be worried...”

 

“i make sure she call later....” fany sister ask me to kitchen and she explain about fany medicine and the things that should be done....

 

I focus on what she said....before she leave she still worried....

 

“your unnie is always like that?” i ask fany....

 

“she like that after i got into that accident....she doesn’t easily trust anyone to take care of me....” fany explain to me.....

 

“oh...i see....u wanna rest now.....fany ah? “ other member want to watch a movie but according to fany sister fany need to sleep now....

 

“okay...but where should i go?” she must think that her room not here anymore....

 

“your room of course.....”

 

“my room?”

 

“yes...your room....should you see it now....” i walk her into the room....

 

She look surprise  while looking at her room....we decide that should it not change anything everyone believe that fany and yoona will come home one day....

 

Fany already here....it give us all hope that we will be nine again....fany touch her things on the cabinet....

 

Suddenly she stop when her hands touch a small box....she keep touching it....slowly she open it and take out something.....

 

I see a necklace...her tear fall again......

 

“taeyeon ah....how is she?” finally fany ask about yoona...i know she want to ask but something hold her back....

 

She still our fany though...like to keep her feelings inside....

 

“who?” i know who she meant but i don’t want to answer her yet.....she keep looking at that necklace....

 

That must be their memory together....she turns around to face me....i make a blank face...there a tears in her eyes...

.

Waiting time to fall to her cheek...

 

“yoona....” she answer with just a whisper....she want answer from me....

 

“who is yoona?” i need to make sure something...i want us to be nine again.....

 

But first she need to answer this....

 

She look at my eyes.....

 

“my.....baby.......” she look at that necklace again......

 

a/n : update...so tired right now....

time to sleep...