epiloge

my heart

 

 

EPILOGE

 

YOONA POV

I’m in my room in my office...today i doesn’t feel so right...my body seem tired....i think it’s because i got a new project and i rarely get a rest....

 

Fany always scold me...but this is a huge project...i need to be serious....

 

At last she give up on me....hehe

 

I’m ready to go to meeting room...i take my file and move my feet to the door....

 

I open the door and then suddenly i see uee also try to open the door and looks like she been pull by the door and she fall on top of me....

 

It happen so fast that i cannot do anything....now she on top of me....

 

Her face really red and i believe my face also red....what should i do?

 

She look straight in my eyes....ottoke? ottoke?

 

Suddenly

 

“what are u two doing?” my father look weird at us....i quickly get up and pick up all my files...uee also doing the same thing....

 

“no....nothing....” i shutter while answering my father....i curse in my heart....

 

“i’m so sorry sir....” uee say to me and she bow.....i’ll be  dead now if fany here....

 

Uee move first to the meeting room....

 

I walking with my father.....he look suspicious at me....he eyes keep looking at me....

 

I feel so uneasy.....

 

“what dad?” i ask my father.....

 

“you wanna hit on uee?” i got shocked with that question.....

 

“what?...i’m not” my voice rise a bit.....

 

“then what about just now?” he still look suspicious at me....

 

“it was an accident....dad...i love fany...” i talk in just a low voice...

 

“good for you....don’t try to hurt fany okay?” my father seem to give some warning....

 

“i’m not....why you always on fany side?” i pout....i jealous actually...my father love fany too much....i’m her daughter

 

“she really a good wife yoona...don’t make any stupid mistake...you’ll regret it later...trust me...” with that we arrived at meeting room

 

I keep thinking....i don’t any attention to do that to fany....she my first and last love....

 

I love her so much....i can’t afford to lose her again....

 

I’m afraid...

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I just got back from yoona mother house....since i have a lot of time...why don’t i visit yoona right now....

 

When i arrived at her office i see something that really made me boil....

 

Why i have to see this? Why?

 

She still have feeling for my yoona....oh my god....

 

We already married for one year for god sake....

 

I can feel my breath become really heavy....then i just decide to go home....

 

I need to calm down....

 

Breath in....breath out....

 

I love yoona....

 

 

YOONA POV

I just got back from works and i’m so tired....i park my car and i lazily open the door....the house is the gift from my father after i got married with fany....

 

We decide o stay in England....i keep working with my father company and fany just rest at home....

 

I manage to find her a better doctor to treat her feet and now it’s almost look like normal again.....

 

I see fany sitting on the couch at the living room....when i see her face it’s really not good....

 

It’s hellfany...

 

“baby...why are u sleep yet?” i close the door and she keep silent and keep glare at me...

 

I don’t remember doing anything wrong today....

 

“what’s wrong?” i raise my eyebrow...

 

“why the hell u kiss uee today?” oh my....how she know? I’m so dead....

 

“what?” i make an innocent face....

 

“don’t act like u don’t know....i saw u kiss her...” fany is really a jealous type....

 

So i’m have a big problem tonight....

 

“i’m not kissing her...she fell on top of me....it’s accident...i didn’t meant it to happen...” i explain to fany...

 

“yeah right.....” fany walk fast and avoiding me....

 

“baby....she fell on top of me....believe me please....”

 

“that not what happen in my eyes....”

 

“have i lie to you before?”

 

“yes u did....”

 

“when?” i don’t remember anything though....

 

“when u buy me a wrong shoes size for me...u said it size 6 but when i wear it so tight ...it’s size 5”

 

“okay...that only one time....why are so jealous right now?”

 

“you my wife right? Shouldn’t i be jealous right now?”

 

“yeah...you should...baby...i don’t have feeling for her”

 

“but she have feeling for you....”

 

“it was long time ago....baby...” i pout but it doesn’t succeed....

 

fany get on the bed and try to sleep....

 

I get frustrated and i lay beside her...but she back face me...then i hug her...i’m really tired and i have no mood to argue with her......

 

I hug her and she doesn’t move at all....

 

“baby...i’m tired....just believe me...i only love you..i’m sorry....” and then i close my eyes cause i feel so tired.....

 

After a while i can feel that she turns and facing me....she doesn’t do anything but then she touch my hair and my cheek....

 

Then i heard she whisper...

 

“i love u too...” she kiss my forehead....

 

 

FANY POV

We at clinic now cause i’ve been dizzy and stuff from the morning....

 

But we still in not a good term cause yoona kiss uee....i just can’t believe that was accident.....

 

Even though we kind fight right now...yoona still kneel down and put my shoes on my feet....that melt my heart really....

 

She put the car seatbelt for me...she ask if i warm enough....she make me really comfortable in car....she drive slowly so that i doesn’t get dizzy....

 

At time like this i feel like i fall in love with her once again....she really caring....

 

But i have my pride....i’m not gonna lose...

 

“it’s still your fault....” i keep argue with yoona....we in the doctor room and keep talking....the doctor is my friend...hyomin

 

“how can it’s my fault when it was an accident....” yoona doesn’t want to lose...

 

Suddenly hyomin come and sit on her chair...she keep looking at us but i don’t care....

 

“she still love you right?”

 

“who?”

 

“uee...of course....”

 

“she’s not....”

 

“i don’t believe that.....” i make a face at yoona....

 

“stop it both of you...” suddenly hyomin yell at us....yoona and me shut our mouth....

 

“i have something that i want both of you to know...”

 

“what is it?” i ask hyomin....

 

“fany is really sick right now....” yoona face change so drastically....

 

“what are u talking about? Don’t scare me hyomin....” yoona look different now....

 

“what wrong with me?”

 

“u have only 9 months to prepare fany ah...i’m so sorry...” hyomin look sad....

 

Yoona face become really white....then she took my hand and held it tightly....

 

I can feel that she scared...me too

 

“what are u talking about? She sick.....u lie right?” yoona real worried right now....

 

“i only have...... 9 months....” i feel scared....

 

“yoona...fany....i’m sorry but....” both of them seem get teary....so i don’t want to keep a secret anymore...

 

I speak again...

 

“fany ah....u....u pregnant....” and then i smile....

 

“what????” me and yoona practically scream to hyomin...

 

“caought u....haha it’s working guys....fany ah....u practically carry yoona baby now.....”

 

“it’s working? “ yoona look so surprise...its the project that hyomin suggest cause fany want to have a baby....but fany make a decision that she want it has to be yoona baby too.....

 

“i’m pregnant?” yoona hugs me so tight....

 

“hyomin ah...u are so dead...” yoona chase hyomin in the room

 

Now my life is complete....i don’t want to ask anything more.....

 

But i’m still curious how it happen though??

 

Hurmmm...do you guys have any idea??

 

THE END

 

a/n : i have no idea....haha just write what inside my head....

i'm sorry if it not good (bow 90')

see you again and the poll that i made..thanks if u vote..

my next fic will be yoonsic..

i know a lot of my reader are hunters....

and after that i will make hunters smile ( i hope so)

tell me if u want to read my  next fic