chapter 18

my heart

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I walk alone at park...i wear my cap so that people doesn’t know me...i walk and thinking about all the thing that make me feel so heavy.....

What should i do? I’ve been asking that question for a thousand time....still i can’t answer that....there just a few people there...i sit on the chair there....

I see a few people are buying ice cream...yoona love ice cream...and i love yoona...should i leave you baby? I don’t want anything to happen to you...but i don’t dare to hurt you myself....you will be more hurt then.......

I promise you...but a lot of people said that promise is made to break...is this true? My mind is mess right now....what should i do?

Then someone sit beside me...i didn’t look at that person...she start to talk to me...

“you look you are in trouble...can i help you?” i look at her...i don’t know her...she look nice...a nice ahjumma....

“i have a problem right now....i don’t know how to solve it...” i look in front of me...

“tell me...u need someone to hear it...who know’s i can help you” i smile to that ahjumma...

“maybe...it’s about my love life...” then i start to tell everything...from the start i fall to yoona and now...about yonghwa...everything...

I don’t know why i so easy to tell that ahjumma everything...i feel like i could trust her...i feel different when i look at her....

“that a very complicated thing u got there...in this case i can only give advice to you...” that ahjumma smile at me....that smile decrease my worry a bit....

“what is it? I would love to hear it” i smile back...

“this is a test for you..a test to your heart...love doesn’t mean that you will be with the person...true love need a sacrifice....love can make you feel happy and sad..i wanna ask you something...just answer from your heart...honest with yourself...who your love belong too? iF you can answer that u got your answer” her words make me think...

Is my love a great enough? Did i able to do all the thing she said to my love? Did i?

I was thinking deeply....i turn to look at that ahjumma...

“thank......” that ahjumma is not beside me...where she go? I didn’t even realize it...i get up from the chair and look for her....

This make me really confuse......

 

 

TAEYEON POV

Something happen with fany but she refuse to tell me....i wonder what is it? This must be somethingto do with yonghwa.....

She meet yonghwa today....i’m dying to know but fany refuse to tell me anything...she doesn’t say a word...this making me worry...

She been sitting at  balcony for a few hours now...outside is cold...i’m worry if she get sick....

“tae...what wrong? “ sunny come behind me....

“oh....nothing..”

“let’s go to sleep....” sunny hold my hands...she pull me but...

“baby...can i ask you something?” i need to ask her this....i don’t want to lose sunny to anyone...sunny is mine....

“what is it?” sunny touch my cheek....

“do you have someone that like you secretly?” sunny look shock to my question....

“why are u asking this baby?” sunny look really worry when i ask that

“just answer me please...”

“of course there is” sunny answer with a confident....that answer make my heart beat like hell...

“who is it? Tell me now” i got really jealous

“kim taeyeon can we just sleep now...” sunny pull my hand but i don’t even move a bit from that place...

“answer me...” i pout...i also don’t know why i feel so insecure right now....

“aish...this kid....it’s hyomin....happy?” sunny kiss my lips...

“no...don’t meet her again...” i pout again

“baby..please...why are u so childish like this? She my friends” sunny hold my hand again....

“i don’t care..i don’t want to lose you to anyone...never...” i’m so childish...

“don’t you believe me?” sunny move closer to me and ask me...

“i believe you..it’s her that i don’t trust...” sunny look at my face...so deep...

“so don’t worry...i only love you” she walk and leave me there....

I think i ask her too much...need to apologize immediately...i run to her....

Please don’t angry at me.....

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I’m alone at balcony thinking everything all over again....i’m still confuse...i see manager oppa car..it’s means yoona coming home...

I feel happy..i hope when i see her this burden on my shoulder would less....i really miss her right now....

I see her coming towards me...she sit beside me....i smile at her....i kiss her cheek....she look really happy right now....

“everything ok baby?” yoona ask me...what should i tell her?

“i’m okay...u tired?”

“yes..just now...when i see you it disappear...” yoona look so cute right now...how could i leave you yoona....

“can i ask you something baby?”

“what?”

“what if....what if one day...it happen that i will leave you?” this is the most difficult question i ever ask to yoona...her face change immediately.....

 

a/n : should i make they seperate for a while?

haha (evil laugh)