chapter 19

my heart

 

 

song : snsd tears

YOONA POV

 

“what if....what if one day...it happen that i will leave you?” she ask that weird question...what wrong now?

“what wrong fany ah? Did i do something wrong?” this make fell scared

“i’m just curious” something is not right

“okay then...i answer that....u see that car?” i point one car on the road...fany look at it....

“yes...why?”

“i will be like the car...i can function...i can move...i can do my job but i doesn’t have any feelings anymore....know why?”

“why?” i see fany eyes have some tears....

“cause you take my heart with you...i could smile but that smile just an empty smile....a smile with a tears...smile....” i feel like my eyes also get some tears....just thinking about fany leaving me make me feel hurt...

“stop...yoona...just stop...don’t be like that...promise me?” fany touch my cheek with her hand...she just cry....

“so promise me that you stay with me....” i cry really hard...hearing that words from fany make me feel so scared....

“baby...i’m sorry...i won’t ask again” i hug fany...i cry more....losing fany like i will lose everything in my life.....

“i love you...please....” i hug fany more tight....

“i love you too...i always be with you” fany kiss my lips....i kiss her back...

“baby...don’t cry...it hurt me...” i said to fany....she smile at me...my eyesmile

“yoona...let’s go somewhere with just two of us” fany look deep in my eyes....

“go where?”

“just anywhere...let spend time together...i miss you” fany kiss me again...

“just leave everything here for a while?”

“yes...please...” fany even plead me...what wrong actually?

“i call manager oppa...we go somewhere tomorrow okay...” i kiss her back

“i go and tell taengoo...” she got inside the house and go to taeyeon unnie room...i call manager oppa to cancel all our schedule for tomorrow....

Manager oppa seem to understand and he going to cancel it....

Something is wrong here but i’m sure fany won’t tell me anything...

I need to find a place right now...

 

YURI POV

Everyone is sleep now...tired from all our schedule today...i walk to kitchen to get some water...i feel thirsty...

I see some light come from seohyun room...why she not sleep yet? This is weird...i walk to her room...i take a peek....

I see her sitting on her bed...hyoyeon not here cause she go back to her parents house...i heard some sound...cry sound...

Why my seo crying? I decide to enter her room...i knock a few times....

I open the door and close it back...i go towards maknae...i’m on my knee’s now in front of her...i see a lot of tears in her eyes...

“maknae...what wrong? Don’t cry” i wipe her tears with my finger...she cry more harder....this making me so worry....

I hug her....i just let her cry for a moment....

“what wrong? Tell me...are you hurt?” i look at her face...

“unnie....it’s...it’s hurt” seohyun said to me between her sobs...

“why? Tell me...who hurt you?” she give me her phone....i take it and read the message....

It’s from yonghwa

Don’t find me anymore....i don’t love you...

i love someone else which is better..

that bastard.... i hugs maknae....

“why am i so stupid unnie?” seohyun keep cry....

“you not...he the one who stupid...he doesn’t know what he really loss” there a fire in me right now....

I feel like i want to kill somebody tomorrow...just wait...

“am i not good enough for him unnie?”

“he the one who don’t deserve you...i find him tomorrow” maknae release from the hug and look at my eyes...

“no...i don’t want to involve anything with him anymore unnie...”

“he hurt your feeling” somehow my voice tone is higher now....

“please unnie...i don’t want this thing got any worse...” i look deep in her eyes...her eyes like plead me to follow her words....

“but....”

“no but...just pretend that you don’t know anything please...”

“ok” but if he appear in front of me i kill him...i said in my heart...

“can you stay with me for a while?”

“yeah i can..i’m alone in my room anyway...yoona...you know...”

“then sleep with me tonight...” i’m feel happy to hear that...

“ok then...” i get up and then i put her in the bed...i move to the door...

“unnie...where are u going?” seo look worried...maybe she think i’m going to go out....

“i’m going to turn off the light...why?”

“oh..nothing...” i walk to her and lie down beside seo...her bed is a bit small but i don’t mind....i just happy when she want me to company her...

“unnie....” seo call me with a low voice....

“yes...” i turn to look at her face...

“can you hug me..? i feel abit cold...” my face sure red right now...lucky the light is already turn off...

“of course....” i move closer to her...i hug her from behind...i feel so warm right now...my heart beat really fast...

I can smell her hair...am i dreaming right now? i could feel our body tense up...

“you feel warm now?” i ask seo....

“yes...thank you” i really enjoy this moment...i wish that i could do this everyday....

 

a/n : update...sorry...

my life is busy right now....hehe

comment pweaseee