chapter 3

my heart

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

FLASHBACK

YURI POV

Tomorrow is Saturday…all member doesn’t have any schedule today….except yoona….she in Japan right now…

she need to promote her drama there…she should be home on Monday…all member kinda miss  her a lot cause she always have schedule. I watch tv with fany that evening…

I don’t know where the other member…our home are large and I lazy enough to find where they are…

“fany ah….i want popcorn” I said to fany which is in kitchen…

“ok…I bring that along” she told me….i smile a bit cause I don’t have to get up and take that popcorn by my self…I feel like I’m a Garfield right now….hehehehe

“we watch Transformer cause we don’t have time to watch at cinema..fany agree with that film so we watch it” I focus too much to that movie…

fany ask me something and ignore it….at last she yell

“Kwon Yuri….u seen my phone…????” I cover my ears….

“yah…no need to yell…nope…I don’t see it…we are watching movie…why you need it?” I keep looking at tv…

“I think I have my phone just now….yoona want said she want text me..i waiting for it…” she mumbles but I heard it…..

I look at her confuse face…I think I heard it wrong….

“I going to my room to find it” she told me and she run to her room at second floor

“ok” I reply without even looking at her….

After a few minutes other member join me to watch movie…sooyoung take all my  popcorn….

I just let that because I know she the shiksin and I don’t want anything happen to me…..the I saw fany come down from the stairs…

“I’ve found it” she run then I don’t remember how she fall….i run to her…so the others members…

“fany…fany….u okay….i saw blood from her forehead…I try to touch her feet then she cry….her feet look terrible…sooyoung call manager oppa…he come rush to take fany to hospital….members are so worried..

fany look so weak when I hold her…theres a tears in her eyes…I know shes in pain….when we got to the hospital doctor and nurse take her to the treatment room..

We are not allowed to go in….we  just wait outside….after 30 minutes doctor out from that room….

“she stabil now….her forehead is okay but her feet is fracture..we need to do an operation to her feet right away to straight the bone” I need to see her parents….

“her parents is not here right  now..i’m take care of her here” manager oppa said….i already feel so worried for fany…

sunny already crying….so all the other members…..at last I drop my tears too…

We really close to each other….I never knew that incident could get really bad…..

We make our way to see fany but she sleep right now…doctor have give her sedative to make her feel less pain and rest….i hope she recover fast

“girls….u want to go home first?? Reporter will be here soon….” Manager oppa said

“I can take care of her” he add….we all agreed and go home…..

At home….

I in my room with sooyoung….she sit at yoona bed….she said she miss yoona and fany….she doesn’t have victim to pranks on…..

“I haven’t told yoona about fany….should i?” I ask sooyoung…

“you should then…she our member….she need to know” sooyoung look at me…

“but she busy right now”

“I think she will more angry if you not tell her now” sooyoung knock some sense to me….

“ah…you right….i don’t want to see her angry….it’s like hell..”

“glad you know it…..” I text yoona first…

 

From : Yuri

Yoona…r u bz?

 

From: Yoona

Nope…I eating right now…..

Why?

 

From : Yuri

I wanna tell u something…

And don’t freak out…

 

From : Yoona

What? U having babies?? Hahaha

 

From : Yuri

Of course not…

Fany is in hospital right now……

 

From : Yoona

Whhat?????????

 

Then I want to reply but yoona already call me….so fast…..huhu

“unnie? Why fany in hospital?” she speak so  fast

“she okay right..tell me shes okay…” I don’t have a chance to reply her….

“yah….stop for a second…I’ll explain to you…..she fall from stairs”

“shes okay right?” yoona is so worried…

“she stabil now but…..she need to go operation…”

“why…why…why…” I bet her feeling right now is so miserable

“she broke her leg…so she need to go operation”

“that sound really bad…you with her right now?”

“nope….we are going to visit her later…reporters is on the way to hospital. We doesn’t have bodyguard right now….

“oh….i wanna go back right now….” Yoona said to me….i have so much surprise today and now yoona add another one….

“are u serious?? Just wait tiil Monday yoona….”

“I don’t want to….i wanna go back now…I tell manager oppa”

“manager oppa sure not allowed you to go back now”

“I don’t care…I wanna go back now” she really wanna go back….

“aish….so stubborn…be careful….i see u soon……”