chapter 10

my heart

a/n : sorry for soooooo loooong not update......

hope u still read this story....

 

 

CHAPTER 10

YOONA POV

I hate when we have to be secret about our relationship to public....everyone thinking my girlfriend is single and it make me feel so annoying....

There’s a lot of people like to hit on fany....i really hate it....

I want to scream to world if i can to tell them that fany is mine....my baby....

Today we have a schedule at music bank...i see a few male group....there one that i really don’t like.....

Can u guess? It’s 2PM...

Even do i friends with nickhun and taecyeon i don’t like them now....

There a few times when they want to ask fany number from me.....i give a lot of excuse to them....because we be friends there are rumors that i dating both of them....

What the? I don’t want to date them....

I sit on the chair inside our waiting room....the door is open and i then i see taecyeon try to talk with fany.....

That pull my jealous trigger.....i just look at them....i don’t know why i become so jealous......

Then yuri beside me just look at me....i doesn’t notice that.....then she poke me....

“stop glare at him....i’m sure he will have a big hole at his body later on” yuri unnie said to me.....i turn to her and just smile....

“i’m not glare unnie” i deny that obvious thing....

“don’t try to fool me....your relationship is more better than me at least” what she talking about.....what going on with her?

I look around the room and i find someone is missing....where is she?

“where is maknae?”  i ask yuri...she just look at me with a weird face....

I feel so confuse right now....then i see seohyun is also talking to yonghwa outside the room.....

It’s around where fany been chatting with taecyeon....i think i glare at taecyeon too much....hehe

“seriously yoona?” yuri unnie ask me....i just smile at her....

“i didn’t see her”

“i think you are going to kill taecyeon someday u know” that can really happen? I don’t think so.....

“u going to kill yonghwa soon?” i ask her....i know yuri unnie love maknae so much....she just doesn’t show it....

“nope..i never do that...” she just look at her book....she been reading a thick book...i don’t know why she would read that kind of book.....

If i read that for sure on the first page i already sleep....

“why? Don’t tell me that u like him too” i make a weird face.....if this is right it would be a shock to me....

“are u crazy im yoona? I feel like i want to smack your head right now...of course not....i don’t like him” she look a bit angry.....

“why? I don’t understand...” this make me confuse....

“if she happy with yonghwa i will let them happy.....when she happy that enough for me” she just smile at me and then she keep reading her book....

It make me think something.....is fany happy with me?

She laughing with taecyeon now (pout......)

 

 

TIFFANY POV

Yoona doesn’t look happy today...i don’t know what really happen....i doesn’t have a time to ask her anything because we have schedule....

We arrive at dorm and yoona sit on the couch quickly...her face look trouble....

Everyone else is going to their room....they must be so tired....is my baby not tired?

I go sit beside her...i look at her face...she tired i know...but something bother her....

“baby....what wrong? U don’t look good?” i ask her..i touch her hand...she look like she been thinking something....

“do you really love me?” how can she still doesn’t believe my love for her....

“why still asking me this...i love u baby” i kiss her....she respond to me but she just look at me.....

“do you happy with me?” this is getting weird....what’s wrong?

“of course i’m happy...what wrong yoona?” she smile after i said that....

“but you so happy with taecyeon” she pout ...ah cute....like i thought she jealous...

“u jealous? I just talking to him...he nice guy”

“now u said he nice guy...do you happy with him....?” this is getting in a wrong way now.....

“she just a friends...stop being jealous...i love u only” she seem ok when i said i love her....

“i’m sorry...i just feel like i’m not good enough for u...” she look at floor now....why she feel like this at this time....i want to sleep.....

“u are more than enough for me..let go to sleep” i whine at her...i make a sad face....she want to say something but i keep kiss her....

She lastly give up and i pull her hand to go to my room.....she just follow....

“baby...my room there” she point at her room with yuri...i look at her....

“from now on u will only sleep with me....okay...” i said to her....she smile....

“can i really sleep with you?” yoona smile is getting bigger....i know what that really means....

“no....not yet” i just pull her to my room....she look disappointed....i don’t know that yoona have a ert side.....

I’m just not ready yet.....