chapter 26

my heart

 

 

a/n: i listen to 'baby step by taetiseo'

and i'm cry a bit....so embarrasing.....

 

SUNNY POV

What happen right now....it’s so complicated...my girlfriend is really angry at yuri....she just make our maknae not innocent anymore...

 

“kwon yuri....come here....”taeyeon call yuri....she look like she going to get a fight with yuri...yuri look so scared...taeyeon rarely get angry....

 

Suddenly yuri come to taeyeon and the she kneel in front of taeyeon...she even cry....

 

“i’m sorry taengoo...i can’t control myself...” taeyeon look surprise...but then taeyeon love yuri too....

 

“you love maknae? Tell me the truth” taeyeon face look soft right now....

 

“i love.....her...” yuri confes in front of everyone....finally...but then taeyeon tackle yuri and they been fighting on the floor....

 

I rush to them...

 

“how dare you touch her....she my maknae...” taeyeon said while fighting with yuri.....

 

“i don’t know how that happen last night....” yuri try to tell tayeon....maknae also rush to them....i pull taeyeon...she still want to fight with yuri....

.

“kim taeyeon...control yourself.....” i said to her...she still angry with yuri....makane check if yuri have any injury.....

 

“i’ll settle with you later....” taeyeon make face at yuri...yuri really look scared....

 

All this making me really have an headache....

 

“everybody shut up.....”  i yell...i need to do something here....

 

“ok...yuri and maknae....go to your room and settle your problem now...kim taeyeon you stay still...i have issue with you....and sooyoung stop making mess in living room or you will clean house today....” everybody move according to my instruction....

 

What a surprise...they never listen and today it’s weird.....

 

YOONA POV

I got out from house to find fany in the front restaurant....i saw fany talking to yonghwa from the window....i thought nothing could happen cause it just in front of our house....

 

I walk to the restaurant....where is fany? I saw her here just now....      

 

Where is she? I find her around the restaurant...there’s no one there...

 

Suddenly i feel so afraid...i remember what fany last time...

 

what if....what if one day...it happen that i will leave you?

 

No...no...i run like crazy looking for her....

 

Fany ah...dont do this...please....