chapter 37

my heart

 

a/n : dont hate me my readers...

yoonfany is my OTP

i also hope they be togther soon....will they? (haha evil laugh)

 

TIFFANY POV

My leg hurt like hell...but my heart hurt ten times than that....i met her...

 

She lose weight...she doesn’t even give me a smile...

 

I understand that....

 

Maybe it’s true for what i think....she really hate me....

 

Now i’m in the room crying alone....all this to hard for me...

 

Sacrifice that i make is too hard for me...to know the fact that i’m only gonna see her for the last time....

 

I keep crying on my pillow....unnie thought that i already sleep....

 

I can’t sleep anyway...

 

Somebody call me...i pick up...

 

“hello...” my voice become different because i cry so much....

 

“fany ah...are u okay?”

 

“i’m okay taeyeon ah...” i try my best to sound normal to taeyeon....

 

“you sound different...”

 

“no...i’m not.....” i keep deny the obvious thing....

 

“fany ah....yoona just upset.....”

 

“i know tae...she hate me.....it’s okay”

 

“no....dont say that...she doesn’t hate u...”

 

“doesn’t matter taengoo ah.....i’m leaving tomorrow....”

 

“what....why? didn’t u say next week?” taeyeon sound so surprise...

 

“my father works already finish....we have to go home....” i hate myself cause i lie to taeyeon....

 

“here is your home fany ah....don’t leave...”

 

“i’m leaving tomorrow....tae ah...can i ask something from u?” i made my desicion...

 

If i stay here it will only hurt me and yoona...it’s for the best....

 

“what is it fany ah?”

 

“take care of yoona for me...”

 

“fany ah....dont go again....stop making a stupid decision like this..”

 

“make sure she okay.....she need to eat more....make sure she happy....can you do that for me...?”

 

“fany ah....” taeyeon get frustrated

 

“please...promise me..”

 

“i don’t want to”

 

“if u love me...promise me that...please....”

 

I make taeyeon promise like that...

 

 

YOONA POV

I freeze when she said all that...i don’t know what to do...i see her feet bleeding but i doesn’t do anything....

 

I guess i still hate her....but why my heart hurt when i see all that.......i’m so confuse right now....

 

I’m staying in the dorm now....i’m at that chair again....i cannot think....

 

Other member is inside the house.....

 

“why you sitting here alone?” i turn around and i see taeyeon unnie.....

 

“just thinking...” taeyeon then sit beside me....

 

“what are u thinking?” tayeon hold my hand....

 

“everything...unnie......” i call tayeon just in low voice....

 

“what wrong with me? I hate her but i feel hurt when she sad....” i’m really confuse right now....

 

“i don’t have the answer yoona....”

 

“i hope she happy right now with that guy....” i really don’t want to say his name....

 

“you still don’t know yoona? Fany didn’t tell you anything...” i look at taeyeon unnie....

 

There still secret that i didn’t know....?

 

“yonghwa dead yoona....” what?

 

“how....what?” i feel surprise though.....

 

“obviously fany didn’t tell you anything...i think she really never expect anything from you now....” taeyeon keep playing with my hand....

 

“should i know something?”

 

“u wanna know the truth yoong?” taeyeon unnie still playing with me....

 

“tell me....”

 

“u still care about her though......”

 

“unnie....”

 

“okay...okay....do you know why fany leaves you?”

 

“she love yonghwa of course....”i make annoying face....

 

“no she not....she leave you so that yonghwa won’t kill you yoong....”

 

This making me more confuse.....

 

“i don’t understand unnie....”

 

“i start from the first okay....yonghwa in love with fany before fany with you...after you got with fany he been stalking fany.....fany don’t want to make you worried so she keep it secret....”

 

Taeyeon unnie keep talking...i just hear it.....

 

“one day yonghwa become so crazy that he try to run you down with a car and he even had gun to kill you if fany still be with you....yonghwa threaten fany and fany decide to save you first...”

 

“all this making sense...i remember about the car incident....why only now you tell me unnie.....?”

 

“i also don’t know this yoona...fany been keep it secret....so yonghwa take fany to state to marry her there but i think destiny have a different story...”

 

Why fany didn’t tell me that...if she say something everything is not going to be like this....

 

“they got into accident and yonghwa die....fany went to coma for one years.”

 

“that’s why she never come back?”

 

“how you  know that she never come back?”

 

“i know about all of you.....” tayeon unnie touch my cheek while smiling.....

 

“u still our dongsaeng yoong ah....fany woke up from coma but her leg never same again....”

 

“what she did earlier?”

 

“she in great pain yoong....she wear a cane now....she never gonna walk like normal again....”

 

“why she do that?”

 

“she just wanna you stay for a minute yoong....just a minutes.....just to listen to her”

 

“ but...she leave me...she promise me...she broke our promise....” i’m in tears now....

 

“everything happen always have a reason yoong...no one guilty in this situation...destiny is the key to decide everything....” tayeon unnie wipe my tears....

 

“but it’s hurt unnie....”

 

“i know...if i’m in your position i will do the same thing but everything now is in your hand yoong....i know you don’t hate her....”

 

“i hate her....”

 

“don’t lie to yourself anymore yoong...it only will hurt you more....look deep down in your heart...who has your heart”

 

“i don’t know....”

 

“i can only say this...but yoong ....” i look at taeyeon unnie....

 

“dae...?”

 

“she will leaving us tomorrow....she never come back here again....”

 

“where she going?”

 

“i don’t know...she tell me to take a good care of you”

 

“she leaving again........leaving me again”