chapter 12

my heart

 

song : baby maybe - snsd

 

TIFFANY POV

Someone know about my relationship with yoona? How outside people know....this is weird....

After schedule is over we go home....yoona already sleep....she so tired....

I put her in the room...she sleep immediately....i sit at couch at living room....

I been thinking to all the thing that happen lately....then taeyeon come and sit beside me...

She look at me...

“why are u not sleep yet...u not tired?” she ask me...

“taengoo...it’s weird right?”

“what?”

“it look like there is someone else know that i’m with yoona right now....”

“oh...that...yeah it’s weird...but don’t think too much...uncle said he can handle that”

I feel afraid now....someone know about my relationship....this is not coincident

“taengoo...i love yoona....” i don’t know why i said that to taeyeon....

“i know...she love u too..dont worry too much”

I don’t want be afraid but now i’m afraid i will lose yoona.....

 

 

YOONA POV

“why media keep telling about your boyfriends? They doesn’t have another rumors or what?” i watching tv with fany...today we doesn’t have schedule so we decide to rest at home.....

“why you so angry about it?” fany ask that to me....does she really need to ask that?

“baby....do you need to ask me that? “ i make an angry face at fany...

“u cuteee....you are my girlfriend anyway” fany come from kitchen and sit beside me...she take popcorn with her....that for me anyway....i eat it....

“look...they even give a few guess who that your so call boyfriend is....who’s that? Taecyeon?” i really angry when media start talking about taecyeon with my girlfriend

“baby...they just guess okay...they don’t know that you....” fany kiss my cheek....she try to make me feel better.....that works.....

“okay then...tomorrow i going to announce our relationship to world...” did i really said that?

“baby....dont give me headache please.....this thing already big...u want to make it more bigger?” fany make a sad face at me.....

“headache? U want to go to hospital? Are u okay?” i really worried.....

“ i really wanna smack your head right now...lucky that i love you” fany make an angry face at me....

Our relationship is good this day...but i can feel that fany have been hiding something from me....i don’t know what.....

“i love u too...u wanna watch that movie now?” i take that cd from table...

Oh my god...it’s that movie....i kinda hate it....

“yes...why?” fany take that cd and play it....she know i don’t really like that movie....

“baby...please....other movie please” i make a pout to fany......i really don’t like watching that movie....

“what wrong with Twilight?” she make an innocent face....she know i lose to her...at last we watch it together.....

i don’t really pay attention....then yuri come and watch it together with us...she just need to get away from seohyun that been talking to phone with yonghwa....

from my position i think yuri unnie have a much worse situation than me.....at  least i know fany love me....

then somebody ring the bell....seohyun go to the door....then i see maknae hold a bucket of flower....really beautiful flower....someone send it.....

“who is it maknae? “ i ask maknae....

“someone send flower to fany unnie” seohyun yell from the door...who sends flower to fany? Who?

 

a/n : update...hope u enjoy it