chapter 11

my heart

 

 

TAEYEON POV

Today with a surprise some rumors spread around entertainment news....i just know this when manager oppa give me the paper for today...

This is a big story...i don’t know how exactly they know about this....the thing that make this rumors can be denied is that they doesn’t have any evidence....

Sunny sit beside me in the van....we waiting for other member to go for our schedule.....my eyes got big when i read that.....i doesn’t really realize she just beside me.....

“what u face like that taengoo ah?” sunny ask me...i look at her then i realize that our face is really near to each other....i can even feel her breath.....

I feel my cheek getting warm....

“oh.....this...look at this” i show sunny that paper and she have the same reaction...but she cute......

I still play cool in front of her but if she really know what going on in my heart right now...it’s like a crazy......

“how they know? Who tell them?” sunny eyes also get bigger.....sm entertainment have a lot of thing to explain later.....i wonder what going to happen......

Then a lot of member come into the van.....i show them about that news....they also have same reaction.....

Then tiffany come with yoona.....i give tiffany that paper....she ok at first than she look really surprise.....

“is this me?” there a picture at that paper but it’s blur but the reporter claim that was fany......

“that you miyoung ah” i said to her......she look worry right now......

“how they get this picture?” she look panic right now....

“remember when we stay at japan hotel recently....i think they got that from cctv there” i explain to fany.......

Then yoona come in the van....fany quickly pull her and make her look at that paper...yoona eyes got bigger.....

“how the???” everybody look at yoona.....then manager oppa come on the driver seat.....

In that paper the headlines is

TIFFANY SNSD HAVE A SECRET BOYFRIEND???

“lee sooman want to see yoona and fany later” manager oppa said.....

This is not going to be mess.......

 

YOONA POV

Who the hell give that picture to media? Everything is mess now....

Uncle lee sooman want to see me and fany.....what a surprise....hurmmm...

He must be already know about all this...he have a spy actually....i know..how? it’s a secret of course...

Me and fany is standing in front of his office now....taeyeon unnie also come...she a leader so she has to know all this....

We enter that office...i feel so nervous...uncle doesn’t like if any relationship like this...i hope he doesn’t ask me to let fany go....no way....

He sit on his chair...then he turn around to see us....i hold fany hand so tight...i doesn’t want to let go....if i get this reporter....that the ends for his/her life.....

He gesture  us to sit on the chair....fany sit in between me and taeyeon unnie.....i just look at uncle...he look serious and i hate that.....

I feel afraid if he make face like that....something surely was wrong he doesn’t like that....then he look at us and then his hand put a piece of paper in front of us.....

That a picture from that newspaper....then he begin....

“who want to explain to me who that person in that picture? “ his voice is so scary....i look at fany....then fany begin to speak......

“it’s me and....yoona.....” fany said with just a low voice

“we sorry uncle...” i said to uncle sooman....he look at me now.....

“we be more careful next time....” fany said to him.....

“i know that you yoona..it’s just it not good for business when people know fany have been dating someone”

“we sorry uncle....” fany hold my hand....

“it’s okay actually...just media still think that picture is a man...we need to clear something with this issue...i will take care of it” uncle sooman is nice man actually....

 He let us dating whoever we want there a price for that...it has to be secret...

from that picture i look like a boy...so they assume that a boy...

“thank you uncle...but how media got that picture actually?” i find it weird cause that hotel is private...how can someone easily take that picture....

“we still don’t know...but someone told me that this picture is send direct to editor table...i find it weird too”

Someone know about my relationship with fany?

 

a/n : sorry for late update...

actually i don't know where this story is going

i just write what on my mind....