Agreement

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

Wooyoung’s POV

I silently sat on the chair in front of her table. I read the name written on the paperweight in front of the table. “Lee Ji-eun, President”.  She’s not looking at me.  Instead, she’s focus on her laptop, typing so fast as if she’s not aware of her surroundings anymore.  I can’t help but observe her features keenly.  She has that plump cheeks and a red lips.  I don’t know if she’s aware that she’s pouting while working her brain out whatever she’s doing on her laptop.  Her hair is in her usual messy bun, some strands are falling on the side of her face while her bangs are neatly hiding her forehead.  Her eyes that I think always outshine all her features are still hiding on her eyeglasses.  In my conclusion, she’s cute after all.

Wake up Wooyoung!! What are you talking about??”  My inner self suddenly went wild.  I blink twice and compose myself.  She’s not cute.  Stick to that Wooyoung.

“Wooyoung...”  Leeteuk, who is on his table, called me on his soft voice.  He signaled me using his hand that I should start talking to her now.

“Ms. President…”  I started.  I hope she will not erupt right now, or else, I will really strangle her.  I woke up so early just to meet her.  I can’t let this little president put me in punishment even though I’m just a new student here.

She looked up to me after closing her laptop.  “Mr. Jang…”  She coughed a little to clear .  Her voice does not sound good.  Is she sick or something?  Not my business anyway.

She handed me a black book with a crescent moon sign in the front.

“That is Crescent Academy’s Code of Conduct, Rule and Discipline.  I demand that you must read and memorize every rule and policies stated in the book.  After a week, you’ll have an exam regarding the handbook.  Aside from that, you are going to serve the school 5 days of cleaning the Student Council Office from first floor up to third floor.  I hope everything is cleared to you.”  She stated while looking at me with much intense.

“Excuse me Ms. President, but I think what you stated is too much.  Me?  Jang Wooyoung?  Would clean this office up to the third floor?  Memorize that code of what?  Are you kidding me?”  I stand up, with my hands pressed against her table.  This girl is really getting into his nerves.

“Do I look like I am kidding you?  Is this matter just a joke to you, Mr. Jang Wooyoung?  You are now a student of Crescent Academy, under my wing, under this council, under every rule being implemented inside this institution.  Now, answer me!  Am I assigned here just to joke around?”  She gritted her teeth; her eyes are flaming with annoyance. She leaned back on her chair while her arms are pressed on its armrest.

Her words shut him up.  She is right after all.  But the feeling that she’s just playing after his ignorance on the school law is really annoying.

“Ignorance of the law excuses no one, Mr. Jang.”  She continued, as if she had read what’s running through his mind.  “Regardless of who you are, or what you are, if you violated the rule, you need to be punished.  If you do a good deed, you are to be rewarded.  That is so easy to understand, right?”

I went back to my seat.  I don’t want to admit, but I am defeated by her words.  Something is really wrong.  Why am I feeling like I am under her enchantment?  Aish, I hate this office.  Maybe she’s a witch and she cursed every person who went inside this place.

“You’ll be starting your service tomorrow.  I am expecting you to clean the whole office every morning and after class.  Don’t you dare skip your schedule.  You’ll never know what would happen next.”  And now she’s threatening me!  What the!?

Leeteuk went up to me and handed me a piece of paper, asking for my signature.  I read the content.  Its an agreement between me and the council that I would abide with all the rules and I will serve my five days punishment together with the handbook exam next week.  I harshly grabbed the pen on the VP’s hand and hurriedly sign the paper.  I’ll just bear the one week punishment.

“I’m going to class now.”  I said and glance at her, still sitting on her chair.  I’m expecting a satisfied look on her face, but to my confusion, she looks like she doesn’t care at all.  She’s back with her blank expression while scanning some documents.

The bell rang.  It was eight o’clock already.  The class would start now.  I went outside and head to Building M where classrooms are located.  I am in the lobby already when IU passed by me.  She’s walking fast, running after her class.

“What a girl..”  I said as I watched her back.  Something inside me felt something warm just by watching her on her cold self.  Why is that, Jang Wooyoung? 

 

____________________________________________

Back to life....  ^__^  The story actually begins here...

Have fun and hope to hear from all of you...