Unanswered Why

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

“Coffee?”

Leeteuk put a cup of coffee on her table.

“Thank you”.  IU answered and take the cup of coffee on her lips and sip a bit.  Leeteuk watched her while she continued reviewing club proposals.  IU looked up, realizing he’s still standing in front of her table.

“Need something?”  She asked.

Leeteuk shook his head.  “I just want to ask if you need to take some break.  You know that I can take over of your paper works.”

IU smiled a bit that somehow made Leeteuk feel relieved.  She still smile at him after all.

“Aniyo.  I will finish the review of all these things before our assembly for the festival.  You’re doing a lot too.”  She said and got her eyes again on the papers.

“But IU, your father just----“

“Died.  Exactly.  Did I die too?  Obviously not.”  She coldly said.

Leeteuk sighed.  He can’t take to look at her with those cold, emotionless eyes.

 

“You could have at least mourn----“

“It doesn’t mean that I am not mourning because I don’t shed tears.  That’s what you’re trying to say.”  IU said, not looking at him.

“At least let it out…”  Leeteuk is still trying to reach out for her.  For a long time, he’s been trying to at least break the wall between them.

“Shut up okay!”  IU raised her voice and stand up, making some of the documents fall on the floor.  She looks straight on his eyes.

“I will not…you know that I am worrying too much for you…”  He said.

“I am not asking you to worry about me…”  IU silently congratulated herself for not stammering.

“I don’t care if you ask or not.  I would still care even if you don’t want.”  Leeteuk meet her glare, eventhough its hurting him to look at her emotionless eyes.

“Why are you doing this?  If this is because of the council, you know I won’t let any of our works fail.  I can handle things so don’t worry.  This is enough.  Let’s not argue now.”  IU grabbed her bag and walked to the door, passing by Leeteuk who is frozen on his feet.  She went out, slamming the door close.

“How cruel you are, Lee Ji Eun, not even letting me to answer your “whys”…. Why?  Because I love you…” He whispered, staring at the cup of coffee on her table.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*scratch my head*

Short update.... but I wrote few chapters already, in my magic notebook!!! ^^

Please look forward to the upcoming chapters.....

*rolls around*

Thank you for the comments and subbies!!!!

woou_madness ~ I guessed too!! *high five*

JustMe2712  ~ update update!!!