Discovery

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

“Oppa…ahhh…”  Taeyeon feed Wooyoung a slice of cake.  The two of them are hanging out at the school cafeteria. 

Wooyoung smiled and eat the cake.  It’s been a week since he and Taeyeon officially go out as a couple.  She is kind of clingy but he got used to her kind.

“Oppa, let’s go watch a movie after class.”  She asked nad blink, doing some aegyo.

“Arasseo.  Movie later.  Anything for you.”  Wooyoung pokes her nose.

Lots of girls are watching the two of them.  Many are jealous of the couple, considering that Wooyoung is now the campus heartthrob and Taeyeon is one of the popular Queenkas in school.

Wooyoung noticed IU coming in the cafeteria, walking straight on their direction.  Its been a week too since he last saw her, and he don’t understand why he felt happy seeing her there.  He prepared his smile and simple “anyeong” to her as a sign of politeness.

“Anye---“  IU  passed by their table without looking at him.  To his disappointment.

“Oppa?”  Taeyeon looked at him.  “You’re saying something?”

Wooyoung shook his head and glance at IU’s direction, who is now buying some foods in the counter.

Taeyeon smiled, but on the corner of her eyes is her fiery glare to IU’s back.

Taeyeon’s House

“I got some news girls!”  Jessica announces.

“About?”  Taeyeon asked.

“Our “beloved” President.”  She smiled evilly.

“What about her”  Yoona excitedly sit beside Jessica.

“You will not believe this.  Since Appa is one of IU’s company’s clients, he could hear what’s happening inside their company.  And guess what? IU is not the new President of the company!”

“Of course.  She’s only in high school.”  Sooyoung yawns and plops herself on the bed.

“But she’s capable of running it.”  Yuri muttered.

“Ani ani.  That’s not the main news.  Yes, she can be the President.  But the thing is, the rumored President is Mr. Lee’s son.”  Jessica said with wide eyes.

“Son???” Hyoyeon and Sunny dueted.

“But IU is the only daughter.  The only heiress right?”  Seohyun said with a confuse face.

“You will not believe this girls.  IU, the great Lee Jieun is not the real heiress.  Because she is only an adopted daughter and Mr. Lee’s son to his first wife came back!”

“What???”  Everyone chorused.

“Wow,, it’s definitely a good news!”  Taeyeon grinned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a double update for today!! I will post the other one later this afternoon!! kyaa kyaa~~~

hmmm.. and to my WooU lover friends..WooU moments are comingggggggggg.....  so don't hit me!!!

Another thing, I am not an anti-snsd because I love them a lot!!!!  ne!!!!