The Wall Collapses

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

The news about the punishment being sanctioned to Wooyoung by IU spread in the whole academy.  As expected, almost all the girls reacted violently.  IU’s heartless personality again envelops the school’s atmosphere.

“It’s not humane at all!”  Why do that to Oppa!”  Taeyeon, who is Wooyoung’s classmate reacted the moment Sunny told her the bad news.  Their group, the popular Girls Generation, is gathered inside the cafeteria, killing IU with their words.

“If only I could help him clean our office!”  Yoona exclaimed.  She’s the council’s secretary.  Even though she’d love to help Wooyoung in his punishment, the fact that IU is her superior sounds scary.  IU’s eyes are always focusing on her too because of her lapses as a secretary.  Recently, she skipped their weekly meeting to attend Taeyeon’s birthday celebration.  The following day, she was badly scolded by IU, in front of the whole council.

“If only we could find any bad record about her, then the teachers would not trust her anymore.  This school feels like hell whenever she’s around.  I still remember how the teachers appointed her as the president, without the voting system, over Leeteuk oppa.  And she’s not contented!  She also requested Leeteuk oppa to be the vice president!  Huh!!  Leeteuk oppa is stupid for accepting that position!!  He’s a third year student serving a second year small girl!!  What a shame for the seniors!!”  Hyoyeon complained in the middle of eating her sandwich.

“Shut up.  I’m your senior.”  Sooyoung butted in, busy playing on her ipad.

“Moving on, why don’t we find her dark secrets?  Every people have secrets hidden within them.  All we have to do is to discover it.”  Jessica smiled evilly.

“I agree to that, Jessica.  We’ll destroy her soon.  That good for nothing girl.”  Taeyeon agreed.  She hated IU the first time she meet her last year.  She’s her classmate in the first year section A.  The teachers always focus their utmost attention to IU, forgetting that she is also an excellent student.

_______

Wooyoung’s POV

Just one week.  I will bear everything in just one week.

I sigh and knock softly on the Student Council’s office.  I wonder if there’s an officer already inside because it is only 6:30 am.

“Come in…”  Someone answered inside.  This surprises me because it is really early for someone to be in the school, except if it is like him serving for a punishment.  I opened the door and looked for the student who deserves the most punctual award.  My eyes landed on the president’s table.  And there’s IU, looking at him with her puffy eyes.  She looks so terrible.  She seemed like she didn’t get any sleep at all.  The holy handbook is widely opened in front of her.

“Don’t waste your time staring.  You can’t clean this place using your eyes, you know.”  She said and put her attention back on the book.

“Aish…”  I groaned and throw my bag on the couch nearby and started arranging the pile of papers left on the conference table.  Maybe, this punishment is not heavy at all.  Apart from the papers on the conference table, almost all the files are properly put on their own places. 

“She is so discipline.”  I thought and glance at IU.  She is now massaging her head.  Headache, probably.

I busy myself dusting the floor to ceiling filing cabinets.  This is really absurd!  What if the girls see me like this?  Would my popularity drop down?

“Hey, am I going to clean those stuffs?”  I ask IU, pointing the trophy’s displayed on the shelves.  IU stands up and walked up to me.  She scanned the displays, as if she’s a microscope, who could see the tiniest bacteria on those things.  I can’t help but be bothered by her physical condition right now.  Her strong aura is nowhere to be found. 

“Please wipe them and have them arrange according to---“  She’s not yet done with her instructions when she suddenly collapses right in front of my eyes.  Thanks to my fast reflexes, I caught her before her body hit the cold flooring.

“Lee Ji-eun, hey, are you okay?”  I don’t know why her real name slipped from my mouth.  She is so pale and her body is so cold.  I carried her to bring her in the clinic when she speak up.  She lose the strength to stand up but she’s still conscious.  She’s really something.

“Put me down, you idiot!  I can handle myself!”  She said in a weak voice.

“But…you just collapse.  I will bring you in the clinic.  No buts.”  I decided.  What if she died in my arms?  I’m not literally a lady-killer!  And I am really worried even I don’t want to admit that I am.

 

 

__________________________

 

Hi!  I'm sorry if I made SNSD bad girls here.

I hope you love this update.  Feel free to comment and subscribe!!!

Lots of love from me!!!!

 

More characters are coming...  and more revelations...  more fights... more Milky Couple moments!!!