Lies

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

Wooyoung's POV~

Wearing my eyeglasses, I sat at the innermost part of the study hall.  I opened the Crescent Handbook and started reading few rules from it.  I’m still a responsible student, after all.

I could hear some girls giggling near my table.  I am aware that they’ve been following me since the classes ended today.  I’m sorry girls, but I need to study now or else…I don’t want to think of what would happen after the word “or else”.

“Anyeong Oppa!”

I looked up and saw Taeyeon, holding her own copy of the handbook.  I smiled at her.

“Can I share table with you?  I was punished by that monster too.  So now, I am memorizing the content of this damn book.”  She said.  How adorable her smile is!

“Oh sure.  Let’s study together!”  I answered.  She hurriedly sat across my seat and smiled beautifully.  I could sense the envious stares from other people.

_____________

“Can’t you love her like your own daughter?’

“How could I, Yeobo?  That spoiled-brat kid!  She’s just bringing headaches to us.  I regret that we adopted and brought her here!”

“But Yeobo, she’s a kid.  She’s enjoying her youth!”

“Youth?  For God’s sake!  I want an heir who’ll take care of our wealth!  Do you think she’ll be capable of being an heir?  I doubt that!  I’m sorry Yeobo, but I’ve done enough.  And don’t ask me again about loving her.  I already gave her home, I dressed her with the finest clothes, feed her with delicious foods and sent her in a luxurious school.  And all she gave us are complains from her school for her violations, complaints from the neighborhood and from our family.”

She felt like she’s lacking of air right now, leaving her body like an empty vessel, making her weak all over.  Her father…No.  He’s just joking.  This is just a dream.

She leaned behind the door of her parent’s room.  She was planning to talk to her parents about her mishaps in the school.  But she was surprise that she is the topic of conversation inside that room.  For all this time, this life is only a lie.  She sniff.  Oh damn, don’t every cry, Ji-eunnie!  You’re not supposed to cry.

But it seems like her tears have their own life and started coming out from his eyes like an open faucet.  So, she’s not their child.

She almost fell when the door suddenly open.  She hurriedly wiped away the tears and tried to run from that place, but she was frozen to her feet.  Her mother is looking at her with a surprise eyes.

“Ji-eunnie..I…Did you..”  Mrs. Lee can’t find words to confirm her instinct.

Ji-eun nodded.  “I heard everything…everything!”  Her voice was broken.  Her heart aches so much.  Her head is breaking into pieces with much pain.  “Goodnight Omma…”  she said, almost whispering the last word.  She turned around and run towards her room.

“Ji-eun!”  Her mother called.

“Don’t call her.  She’s old enough to know that… and to accept everything on her own…”

__________

Wooyoung’s POV~

“Wooyoung, can you bring this in the clinic?”

I stared at the school bag Leeteuk is holding.

I finish cleaning the not-so-dirty pantry of the office.  I went here after my fast studying in the hall.  I’m really excited to leave the academy today because I got a date with Taeyeon.  I glanced at my wristwatch.  Taeyeon is probably waiting for me at the café near the school.

I answered Leeteuk with a hesitant face.

“Please!  I need to go to sports club meeting now.  Give this to IU, okay!  Komawo!”  said Leeteuk and handed me the bag.  He hurriedly grabbed his own bag and left me, left me worrying about this bag and my date.  Aish!  I ruffled my hair with irritation.  I got no choice!

____________________

Taeyeon’s POV~

I excitedly checked the message on my inbox.  It was from Wooyoung oppa.

-Taeyeon-ah, I will be late!  I will still bring the President’s things in the clinic.  Just few minutes, okay?   *kisses*

I smirked.  Why must Wooyoung oppa do that?  He already brought her on that clinic.  Aish!  I even lied about being punished by that monster so I could be closer to oppa.

And still, she’s destroying my plans!

Damn you, IU!

 

__________

 

Anyeong!  How do you like my update?

 

I am sad because I don't hear from my readers.. :(

Im clueless if you like or don't like this fic..

Should I continue or not?

If I need more improvements...

 

Still...Thank you for dropping by!!

I love you guys~♥