Meet Her, Meet Him

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

After parking his motorcycle, Wooyoung decided to wander around Crescent Academy’s vicinity.  Its been one week since he stepped inside that academy, and he got no time to check all the amenities of the school.  He silently thanked his older sister, Junhwa, who serves as his alarm clock every morning, making him go to school earlier.

He headed through the lobby of the main building.  Bulletin boards for school announcement of academy’s activities are located in the lobby.  He saw a girl student posting a paper at the upper part of the bulletin board.  She can’t reach the higher part because of her short height.

“Not my type.”  He whispered.  He likes long-legged, glamorous girls.  The exact opposite of that girl who’s wearing a black-framed glass, her hair in a messy bun and a cold aura.  Despite of that, he can’t help but to come to her without her noticing him.  He grabbed the paper on the girl’s hand and pin the paper on the higher corner of the board.

“Aish, what do you think you’re doing?”  The girl harshly confronted him.  I look down at her, making me regret for doing that.  I met her gaze, fierce gaze to be exact, that gives me chill all over my body.  Is it a sin to help someone now?

“Talk!  I am asking you…”  she blurted.

“I think she really minds that help from me”.  Wooyoung thought.

“I just help you…”  he answered.

“Did I ask for that?”

“No.  But I think it’s the right thing to do.”  Wooyoung can’t lose to this little girl.  He’s Wooyoung after all.  He shows off his killer smile to her.  Every girl can’t resist his smile.  No excep---..

“Don’t give me that smile!  It’s disgusting.”  She said, dismissing Wooyoung’s thought that everyone loves his smile.  There’s an exception.  This girl.

Of course, there would be an exception.  Because she is no other than IU, the little monster.

“Mr.----…”  IU inspects Wooyoung’s appearance.  “Where’s your name badge?  Identification card?  Part 2 Article 1 Proper Wearing of School Uniform Section 2 Violation of the rule is punishable by community/school service.”

“What the hell is she talking about?’ Wooyoung thought, mix of confusion and amusement is on his head.  He pull out his ID from his backpack and showed it to IU.

“Mr. Jang Wooyoung…new student huh.  Where’s your handbook?”  IU asked him.

“It is still in the publishing department that’s why I don’t have one yet.”  He answered.

“I see.  But despite of that, it’s a basic knowledge that you must be in your complete uniform inside Crescent.  Please see me in Student Council after class.  Leeteuk!”  Iu called the guy approaching their direction.  Leeteuk hurriedly run to IU.

“Please get his record in the registrar, instruct the publishing department of the issuance of his handbook and please, let him wear his badge.  Such a headache..”  IU said.  Leeteuk just nod with her every word.  “I’ll be going.  My class is going to start in a few minutes.”  She muttered and left the two guys,  Wooyoung still in confusion shock and Leeteuk memorizing her instruction.

“Hm, Sunbae-nim, may I know who are you..and who’s that girl?”  Wooyoung asked Leeteuk.

“I’m Park Leeteuk, the student council’s vice president.  And she’s Lee Ji-eun, our President.  But just call her IU.  She’ll kill you if you call him with her name.  Please wear your badge now.  She’ll punish me if you won’t do that.  I will give you your handbook after class when you go to our office.”

“Is it necessary for me to go there?”  Wooyoung asked.

“Because she ordered you to go there.  Just follow, okay.”

The bell rang, sign that morning class will be starting.

“See you later, Wooyoung!”  Leeteuk said and leave Wooyoung.

“What the hell just happened?”  Wooyoung asked himself and look up to the paper he pinned in the bulletin board.  It reads “Please wear your uniform all the time.  The student council would not tolerate students who are violating the rule”   “Aish…  I regret helping her.  Monster!!”  Wooyoung exclaimed and brush his hair using his fingers.  That little girl is the president?  As in President of Student Council?  That little girl who was not blinded by his charming smile and good looks?  How come?  And how dare her saying his smile is disgusting!

“Argh… “  he groaned, thinking how come IU insulted him in one blow.

“Wooyoung, not going to class?”  Nickhun, one of his classmates, asked him.  C’mon!!  We’ll be late!!”

Wooyoung nodded and follow Nickhun.  His mind still flashing that evil girl’s eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi...  Could someone suggest a pic for this chapter?

 

And thank you for subscribing...  I'll be happy to hear your thoughts about this story as we go further....

I love you my readers!!!