Forgotten

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

“Leeteuk, he’s not yet here?”

IU entered the Student Council’s office, making Leeteuk almost jump to his seat.  Her presence really makes him uneasy.   “Not yet, IU”.  He made a quick glance to the wall clock.  It reads 5:15 pm.  Classes are over and most of the students went home already, except those who are active on club activities or research on the library.

IU sat on her table and started checking the profile he left on her table.  As expected, she show no reaction if she’s satisfied or mad on what she’s reading.  After a few minutes, she put back the folder to her table and looks at Leeteuk.

“Where’s Yoona?”  Now, she’s looking for their council’s secretary.

“She went home already”.  Answered Leeteuk.

She chuckled, indicating that she is now disappointed.  “Look for that new guy and I’ll talk to him.  I don’t care if he’s a new student.  I’ll let him know who I am.”  she instructed.

“Here we go again..”  Leeteuk thought.  IU is mad, for sure because of that new guy.  Every schedule is very important to her, knowing that she have a very big responsibility in the academy.  Maybe she have another appointment his afternoon but cancelled it just to orient Wooyoung on the academy’s rule.

“Make it faster Leeteuk.  I still have a family gathering tonight.”  IU said as he approaches the door.  Leeteuk nodded.

__________________________________________

“This is the most famous club that is nearest to our school.”  Nickhun said to Wooyoung.  They went instantly to that club after school.  He was with Chansung, Junsu, and Junho too.  Wooyoung became close to his four classmates, not to mention that they are all good looking.  They also share same denominator:  GIRLS.  And that is their mission for today.  Hunt girls on that club.

“Sure looks like it.”  Answered Wooyoung as they all went inside the club.  Lots of girls are all over the place.  Looks like a really great place to relax.

“Let’s party tonight guys!!Woohhhhhh!!!”  the hyperactive Chansung said.

______________________

From:  [Unknown Number]

First message: Wooyoung, you are supposed to be meeting with the president this afternoon.  Where are you?  This is Park Leeteuk.

Second message:  She’s been waiting for you for an hour now.  Where the hell are you?

Third message:  If you don’t want a heavier punishment, kindly report at the council’s office.

“Oh, .  I forgot…”  Wooyoung muttered.  He just came home from clubbing with his classmates.  And when he checked his phone, he already received fifteen messages from Leeteuk.  He totally forgot that he was asked by the president to talk to her after class. 

He browse other messages from his phone. Lots of messages are from girls saying goodnight to him.

From: [Unknown Number]

Part 5 Article 5 Section 1 Negligence to observe school rules:  Failure to follow school officials order.

‘What the hell??”  he said and read again the message. 

 

___________________________

 

This update is for my Sunday update.  I will be sleeping the whole day tomorrow.  So I think two chapters for today is good.

Thank you for reading guys!!!  I will add a picture when I get back!!

I love you my readers!!  And I would love to hear from all of you...