An Exam For Your Thought?

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

Sigh.  Stare at the holy handbook.  Sigh again.  Yes, today is the judgement day.  Greater punishment or freedom.  I cursed the handbook every night for one week.  Rules are dancing inside my head, mixing up with each other.  Looks like I will be grill by the monster that goes by the name of IU.

Speaking of IU, the last two school days last week were considered hell by most of the students.  Lots were caught violating IU’s most loved handbook.  Many were punished.  Lots of announcements of activities were posted in the bulletin board.  No one come near here, exception is her ever-reliable Vice President Park Leeteuk.

“Wooyoung-ssi..”  I almost jump from my seat when the Vice President I am talking aboutn tapped my back.  I got up from the couch.  One week and I got used on hanging out inside the Student Council Office.  I should not be too familiar.  Being in that office, aside from being an officer, means that the monster is making your life miserable.

“Your exam will be in the conference room.”  Leeteuk said.  I nodded and walk straight to the said room.  I breath heavily before coming inside.

“Good morning.”  I greeted IU whose eyes are glued to her laptop.

“Good morning.  Please take a seat.”  She said without even glancing at me.  I take the seat farthest from her.

“Cite Article 4 Section 5's content.”  I looked at her with a big question mark on my face.  What is she talking about?  The exam is supposed to be written, right readers?  Or did we all read wrong?”

“I thought the exam is written.”  I voiced out.

“Don’t I have the right to change the exam?”  She answered sarcastically, still typing on her laptop.

I sigh.  I can’t win over this rule freak monster.  I stared at the ceiling.  “Article 4 Section 5..ah..what are you?”

“10 seconds..”  IU reminded.

“Mwo?”

“8 seconds…”

I panicked.  “Article 4 Section 5:  No sticking out of tongue to other people.”  He suddenly muttered.

She looked up, glaring at me.  “What did you say?  This is not a joke, Mr. Jang.  Do you think we are playing here?”

I tried to control myself from smiling.  The monster’s face is turning red.  She looks very mad.

“Mian but I don’t know Article 4 Section 5.”  I honestly said.

“Article 8 Section 41.”  She said, now all her attention is focused to him.

“No sleeping during class hour.”  I answered.  Whew, that’s so easy.  Its Chansung’s favorite violation.  He’s been caught last week 4 times.

IU nodded.  “Artice 7 Section 2.”

“Joining to at least two clubs inside Crescent Academy.”  Oh, I did not memorize it.  Why do I know the answer?  Ah, I read it, the Article 7 because its all about clubs and extra curricular activities.

“Section 6 Article 99”.  She looks like she’s enjoying torturing me.

“Yah, are you playing with me?  There’s no Article 8 Section 99.”  I answered, getting annoyed.

“Then how about Section 15 under Article 15?”  Her hands are now clasped in front of her face.

“What?  There are only 14 Articles.”  This monster is playing with me!

“You pass.”  She said then closes the monitor of her laptop.  “You can now go back to your class.  Thank you for serving your one week cleaning duties.  Always keep your handbook with you.”  She said and go out of the conference room, leaving me with a confuse face,

“T-that’s all?  That’s the test?  After one week of dating that handbook?>  That’s all?”  I mumbled, feeling so annoyed and cheated.

Yet I feel that something is empty inside me.  Like someone left.  I shook my head to forget my weird thoughts.  At last, I am free!!!  Better not bump with the monster again…or else…ah.. better not think about it anymore.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OTL  wae its so quiet? *eats lollipop*

Someone's in love with our IU... kekeke... ♥♥♥

Find out on the next chapter~~~