Fake Wall

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

The news on the death of IU’s father spread in the whole country.  After all, Mr. Lee is one of the famous business tycoons in and outside Korea.  Many investors are now standing by for the announcement of the new President of the Lee Group of Companies.  IU is one of the rumored President for she is the sole heiress of Mr. Lee.  But being a high school student, everyone doubted her to be next in line.

“Ohayou…” Wooyoung greeted Leeteuk as he came inside the Student Council’s office.  Some council officers were there too, but the silence of everyone is obviously bothering.

“Ohayou..” Leeteuk greeted back and went back on reading some papers on his table.  I put my bag in the couch and proceeds on cleaning the office, glancing on IU’s table once in a while.

“Ohayou oppa..” Girl officers greeted me too.  I wink at them and continue cleaning.

“I never knew she’s the daughter of the President of Lee Group of Companies.”  Yoona, whispering to other officers.

“Me neither.  No wonder why she’s so strict and precise on her actions.”  Others answered.

The door slammed open, and to everyone’s surprise, there she is, the monster of Crescent Academy, with her panda eyes, messy bun and black-framed eyeglasses, standing on the doorway.

“IU..”  Leeteuk stands up and look at her with much worry.

“Good morning.  Leeteuk, how’s the inventory going on in the library?  How’s the meeting in the sports club?  Yoona, present me all the minutes of the last week’s faculty, council and clubs’ meetings for review.  Woouyoung-ssi, have you cleaned the upper floor of the office?  You only have two days left.”  IU said as she walke don her tble, making everyone’s jaw drop.  In amusement, confusion, fear… Wooyoung is not sure.

“I..I thought you’re not coming today.”  Leeteuk said while putting some folders on IU’s table.

“I’m not the one who died.”  She answered and settled herself on her chair, starts scanning some papers like no one’s around her.

___

Wooyoung’s POV

Is she crazy?  Going to school the next day even her father just died?  And acting tough as if nothing happened..

Everyone can see how miserable she is, but it looks like she don’t even care.  And it makes me mad.  Huh? Mad?  Am I that concerned to her? She’s the reason why I’m suffering from this punishment and memorizing that holy handbook.  Wooyoung, you should not be concern of her.  She’s not worth of your attention.

I notice some officers going out of the office already.  They are all escaping from IU’s monstrous claws.  I see.  With IU’s tone, it looks like she’s going to squish everyone with work.  How cruel.  If she wants to kill herself with work, better not make others suffer too.

____

 

“Where have you been?”

I stopped from going upstairs and turn around.  “Omma, I just hang out with my friends.”

“Mwo?  Hanging out on tiems like this?  Are you out of your mind?  Better prepare.  You are going there on Sunday.”  She said and left the living room.

I chuckled and shook my head.

“So my life starts here? Tsk, as if I have a choice.” I shrug and go to my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*rolls like a walnut*

Update update.... chingus..... Don't kill me.  The first revelation is yet to happen..in the next chapter.  :)

But for now, enjoy my evilness ne!!!

*grins and give some marshmallows*