Heir. Heiress.

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

SUNDAY.

“Is everyone here?”  The lawyer asked.  Everyone was gathered inside the conference room of the main office of the Lee Group of Companies.

“Deh.”  IU answered as she looked at her silent mother.  Inside that room is her, Mrs. Lee, the two younger brother of her father and two cousins whom she’s not really close to.

“A-aniyo.  Someone’s still coming.”  Mrs. Lee broke her silence, not even looking at IU.

“Mwo?  Who?” Uncle Seunju asked.  And as if on cue, the conference door opened and comes in a tall, handsome guy wearing a casual black shirt and denim pants.

“I’m sorry if I made everyone waits.”  He said and landed his eyes on IU’s surprised face.

“U-unnie…that’s..”  Uncle Hyesung was so shocked, pointing the guy.

He bowed.  “Anyeonghasaeyo.  I am Kim Myungsoo, one of Mr. Lee’s rightful heir.”

“H-heir?”  IU muttered.  She barely said the word.  He met her eyes and smile.

“Anyeong Lee Jieun, my sister.”  He walked to IU and sit beside her, not paying attention to the shock expression of almost everyone in the room.

IU gathered her composure and looked at her mother with a puzzled face.  “Omma…?”

The lawyer cleared his throat and gathered everyone’s attention.  “We need to start reading Mr. Lee’s lats will and testament..”

The tension in the room rises as the layer started reading the last will and testament of the late Mr. Lee.

“The Lee Group of Companies shares will be divided into two.  30% to my heiress, Lee Ji Eun and 70% to my son, Kim Myungsoo.”

IU’s heart almost exploded after hearing the word “son” from the lawyer’s mouth.  So after all this time, her “father” do have a son.  She glanced at her mother, who look a bit shock with all the revelation of the last will and testament.

Many businesses, bank accounts, stocks, invesyments are now divided to everyone in the family.

“So, anyone contest the content of Mr’ Lee’s Last Will and Testament?”  The lawyer asked after almost an hour of reading and explaining the legal document.

“Why Jieun only have 30% of the company’s shares?”  asked Mrs. Lee.

“Because Kim Myungsoo is his son in blood.”  The lawyer simply answered.

IU’s POV

“Because Kim Myungsoo is his son in blood”.

I looked at everyone’s reaction.  I feel being played.  Seems like they all know who’s this guy sitting beside me.

“Hey, looks like you’re not satisfied with the content of Appa’s will…”  I flinched as I realized how close he is to my face, grinning.  I just answered him with a cold glare and put back my attention to the lawyer.

“And one more thing, Kim Myungsoo is required to live in Lee Mansion ‘til he reach the age of 21.”

“Mwo????”  Lere Ji Eun and Kim Myungsoo dueted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The guessing game is not yet finish ne....

*hops around*

Thank you for reading my FF!!!

*waves to my subbies*

Wanna hear from you~~!!!