Sick

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

IU’s POV

“Lee Ji-eun, hey, are you okay?”

“But…you just collapse.  I will bring you in the clinic.  No buts.”

Her head felt so heavy.  Its as if a thousand hammer is pounding her head, making her dizzy all over.

“Wait…what just happened?  Where am I?”

I opened my eyes and greeted by the white ceiling of the clinic.  I grabbed my eyeglasses settled in the bedside table.  How long have I been sleeping here?  He really brought me here, that bastard.

“But…you just collapse.  I will bring you in the clinic.  No buts.”

His words keep on echoing inside my head.  I lose my consciousness after that. Aish, stupid me.  Ilook at my arm.  A dextrose was put on me.  Am I that dehydrated?  And where’s the school nurse?

“Excuse me…”  I voice out.  Probably, someone’s just behind these curtains that serve as partitions inside that clinic.  The sound of footsteps followed after my call.  Few seconds later,  a tall, handsome guy with a white coat is standing at the end of my bed.

“Where’s Doctor Ma or Nurse Nana?”  I asked myself while staring at the handsome guy.

“Hi! I’m the new school doctor, Dr. Kim Jaejoong, at your service, Ms. President.”  He smiled at me and slightly bows.  New doctor huh?  And a good looking one.  I presume many girls would be sick on the coming days.

“Nice meeting you Sir.  I’m IU.  And I wanted to get out of this place now.  I have a class and couple of meetings with school clubs and faculty.  So, can you take off this thing away from me?  I’m not really sick.”  She said, looking straight on the doctor’s eyes.

Dr. Kim smiled and walked up to me.  He leaned his head right on my face.  Is he flirting with me?  Sheeshh..I will kill him if he is…

“Ms. Lee Ji-eun…”

“IU!  Call me IU…”  I said.

“Ms. Lee, you collapsed because of over fatigue, lack of sleep and dehydration.  For a president, you’re pretty stubborn.  You need to rest for the whole day.  That dextrose is to keep you hydrated.  I will take that off later and don’t ever try to escape from this clinic, because you can run, but you can’t hide from me.”  He whispered, fanning his breath on my face.

I reached his face using my other hand and pull his face from me.

“Don’t threaten me, Dr. Kim.  It won’t affect me.  And I know how to follow.  So please leave me now and I’m going to REST!”  I said sarcastically.

He smiled with satisfaction.  “See you later, Ms. President.”  He muttered and left before I could even say another word.

I glance at the wall clock.  Almost lunch break.  I missed out my morning class.  Damn sickness!  I grasp my uniform’s pocket.  Voila!  My cellphone is with me.  I hurriedly check my messages.

From: [Leeteuk]

First message:  IU, get well soon.  I will be the one to attend the club meetings after class.

Second message: I brought the revisions you made for the handbook in the faculty for approval.

I could really trust him with everything in the council.  He’s just too scared to stand up on his own.

From: [Unknown Number]

Ji-eunnie, in two months time, I will be back to Korea.  Please wait for me.  Love, Yoseob. <3

I can’t help but smile.  Four years had passed since my bestfriend left the country to study in the US.  And now, he’s finally coming back…

 

__________________________

~Kyaa...sorry for the late update....  But I think its time to update coz today is IU's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday my dear Ji-eunnie~~~♥♥♥

 

So, what do you think of this update????  Please let me hear your comments..

 

Lots of love from me....  I love you guys...♥♥♥