Wooyoung; Myungsoo: Jaejoong

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

No Words spoken, just pure silence.  The scent of the wind while the sun is setting lingers around.  Its her coldness against his warmth.  Its her tears against his comfort.  No one seems to bother anymore.  Not even wanting to break from their tight embrace..

‘Ahem..”  Kim Myungsoo, who is coolly standing few meters away from IU and Wooyoung, cleared his throat to announce his presence.

The two of them automatically pulled away, avoiding having an eye contact from each other.  IU wiped the tears that stained her face and looked at Myungsoo with cold eyes.

“Oh Mian.  Did I disturb you guys?”  Myungsoo had that playful smile again.  “I’ve been waiting for you, Jieunnie.  Our car is waiting outside.”  He continued talking, enjoying IU’s reaction with her eyes widening, signaling him to stop blurting things out.

Wooyoung looked at IU with a large question mark above his head.  But IU seemed to not notice it.  She gave him a last sad look then grabbed Myungsoo’s arm and dragged him away while hissing some words.

“O-our car?!”  Wooyoung whispered, stunned of sudden turn of events.  Who’s that guy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Tissue…”    Myungsoo said as he handed her the tissue box inside the car.  IU ignores him and gets her own tissue from her school bag.  She wiped her face and check herself in the rearview mirror.  Her eyes and nose are reddish now from crying.

Myungsoo shrugged and watched her fixed herself.  He’s been there, standing few meters, watching how she fight and lose.  He’s been there, but he let her cry.

 

“Is that your first time to be bullied?”  He asked her.  IU still ignores him and glued her eyes outside the car’s window.

“I thought you don’t cry.  And who is that guy?  You let him hug you.  Do you like him?”  He continued.  He knows she is listening in every question he’s throwing to her.

“Are you really hurting because you are adopted?”

That hit her.  And It was followed by her fast hand hitting his handsome face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU's POV

I reached the school earlier than my usual time.  I need to left the house without him or I will definitely go insane with him and his insensitive questions followed by that mischievous smile.  I know he is playing some tricks on me.  I need to be careful.  He is his son after all.

I decided to have my usual walk around the school.  It calmed my nerves and at the same time, I get to check if some school properties are being abused or vandalized.  The janitor and maintenance staff sometimes skipped their duty on taking care of school properties.  How careless.

"Good morning Lee Jieun."

I look ahead of me, making me regret that careless action.  The academy's handsome doctor is waving his right hand on me.  I gave him a nod, sign of politeness.  Never would I forget his "rude" attitude towards me when he forced me to be confined at the clinic.

"Too early for your first class... "  He commented, now walking after me.  Never did a teacher or academy's staff tried to talk to me with his tone, friendly and mysterious.

I shrugged.  I left home to avoid a monster and I end up bumping with a jerk.  Not a nice morning to start a fruitful day.

"What a snob president ignoring the academy's most handsome doctor!"  He exclaimed.

I stop walking and look at him sternly. "Dr. Kim, don't use superlative adjective... Wake up call! You are the only doctor here so what's the use of saying "most"?  No one's below you."  My my... I hate dealing with old folks.

I observed him.  He looks unaffected and instead, he smile and winks at me.  "Lee Jieun, be good to Jaejoong oppa okay."  He ruffles my neat combed hair and walks away before I could give him good high five on his face.

"O-oppa?!  Huh? Disgusting flirty doctor!" I fixed my hair and headed to the council.  Some people are very weird nowadays.  And it seems like they are all targeting my existence.  What a life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crescent Moon Guild-Practice Room

Wooyoung"s POV

I approached Taecyeon after our group's practice for the special dance number on the opening program of the foundation week of the academy.

"I just found out last meeting that the council's president is a member of CM.  I am just curious, how did she pass?"  I was still panting while talking, but this can't wait.  Its been three days, and I feel haunted by her face.  I broke up with Taeyeon after that incident.  I can't afford to have a war freak girlfriend.  She cried, but why was I not move by her tears?

"Curiousity kills the cat, Jang Wooyoung!"  Taecyeon laughs. I looked at him with a confuse face.  This CM president is weird.  Always blurting out idiomatic expressions whenever he wanted to.

Taecyeon laughs more as he looks at me.  What's so funny with my question?

"Oh, I am sorry.  It was just funny someone really asked how did she got in CresMoon.  Well, she is talented.  Gifted I think.  Only few know.  And keep this information with you.  She will certainly kill me if she find out I am being a paparazzi again."  Taecyeon said, almost whispering his words.

"I still don't get it."  Tell me I am slow, but I really did not understand what he just said.  But I nodded for him to continue his story.

"She doesn't have a choice.  She needs to join a club.  Of course IU needs to audition.  But unlike the audition you had, she auditioned without the usual audience.  It was only me, Suzy, Donghae, Eunhyuk and her VP, Leeteuk.  Call it special treatment but I was too curious on that time, even though she is still first year, because she is too popular with her brains, coldness and family, with her talent.  She played guitar and sing.  And I was so mesmerized.  It felt so nostalgic.  Her voice really did strike me.  That’s the first and last time I heard her sing.  All of us inside that room were in awe."  Taecyeon's face looks so dreamy I feel like hitting him to wake him up.  Now my curiosity is really eating me up after hearing from him her secret with CM.

"Is she going to perform on our booth?"  I asked.

He shrugged.  Of course he doesn't know.  He is our pabo president.  Thanks to Suzy, he is still sane. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Much longer chappie. ♥♥♥  Did you enjoy it?

Thank you for those who wish my mother’s wellness. *hugs chu all*

I am loving everyone’s comments.. and thanks for the new subbies~~

I will comment back soon when office ish not too busy!!!

Hmmm..lemme hear from all of you ne.. I would love that to keep me going on writing and writing…

Happy Halloweennnnie~~~~!!!!!