Injured Heart

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

I made a subposter.... there!! *points up*  do you like it???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU’s POV

Losing a purpose is one of the things I feared the most.  I learned to be an achiever who is up to anything, who can be relied to by anyone, and someone he’ll be proud of.  To change is the hardest decision I did for him.  To make him realized that keeping me is one of the best decisions he ever made.  I rose to my feet, made everyone respect, admire or envy me.  A perfect girl who will be the priceless possession of them.  Years of living by the rules, closing doors of laughter, playtime is not even on my vocabulary.  I got used to it.

On weekdays, I work as President of Crescent Academy, studied as if there’s no tomorrow and build a large, thick wall between me and those teenagers who think school is a playground.  At night, I had to study office documents and contracts.  On weekends, I visit the company to help him run it.  He molded me to be the next in line.  I never complained.  I never spoke of anything about how I feel as long as they are not seeing me as a futile person; I will be the best--- among the rest.

And he died.  He died without giving me the thing I yearned the most.  A father’s smile.  Never had I dreamed of his money, but his affection.  Never had I dreamed of a luxurious life, but a simple life with him and Omma is fine.  But it’ll never happen now.

Learning the truth of Kim Myungsoo’s existence, it hurts.  Because never I called him “Appa” as casually as Myungsoo say it.  He is right.  He is the rightful heir.  But him taking over the company is a big issue.  Can we trust him the future of hundreds of thousands of employees living from the compensation th company is giving them?  Can he continue Appa’s mission on making the company the best in the world?  Can he handle it?  Can he take care of the company that is the main reason why I, Lee Jieun, was molded like who I am today?  Can he?

­­­­­­­­­_______________________________

I knocked on Omma’s door.  She hasn’t go outside the house since Appa’s gone, except on the reading of the last will and testament.

“Omma, I am going to school now;.  Don’t forget to eat your lunch ne.”  I said and headed downstairs.  I almost slipped on my feet as I saw a familiar figure on the living room, standing on the front of our family portrait, with his hand on his pocket.  And what is he wearing?  C-crescent Academy’s uniform?  I blink.  And blink again.  I am not hallucinating.

He turned around as I reach the last step of the stairs.

“Good morning ‘my sister’.  Let’s go to school together!”  He said with a playful smile on his lips.

“Mwo???”  Did he say “school’”???

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*rolls like a walnut*

kekekeke...... what do you think? what do you think?

The school festival is coming...

Someone will get close to IU.

Someone will hurt her.

Someone will save her.

 

rawr~~~~ mianhae if the pacing is too slow~~!!!!!!

 

I wrote updates til Chapter 20!  I just need to type it~~

 

Thank you for the subscriptions and comments!!! *gives marshmallows and glomps everyone*