b*tch

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

"WHAT!??" Junhyung yelled, surprised at the sudden question she asked. "What do you mean!!?" He asked her again. She looked him straight in the eyes, not even caring that he was fuming from her one question. "I know about Hyunae and you."

 

Junhyung was even more confused now. "I know someone who went to high school with you and her." She stated as she stood up and put the glass of her half empty orange juice on the sink. "Remember when you said that I was your ideal girl?" Junhyung shifted his body to the side so he was facing her. "What?" Nothing seems to be processing in his brain right now. "Before your debut. Oppa said I was your ideal girl." Junhyung looked at the ground and nodded his head, acknowledging what he had said over three years ago. "Well, I saw that clip and right away I was drawn to you." Hara walked back to her seat across from him. "Seo Yujin, remember her? She went to high school with you. She was my best friend in middle school until she moved from Gwangju to Seoul. She saw that clip too and she immediately phoned me and tell me about you." She laughed. Almost like an evil laugh. What the is she saying? He thought to himself as he furrowed his eyebrows at her, amused at what he was hearing. "What are you trying to say Hara?"

 

"I liked you from the beginning oppa. Yujin told me everything about you and your high school girlfriend." She tapped her well manicured nails on the table. "That you and Hyunae were dating since sophomore year. That you two were the most popular and cutest couple in school." She chuckled again.

 

Junhyung looked at her in disjust. "So you knew all about me years before we even met?" She nodded her head and gave him her signature gummy smile. "I liked you way before we met oppa." Junhyung couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt violated and digusted that the girl he was dating knew him and some personal stuff about him years even before they met. What else did she know about him that he doesn't know?

 

"What else do you know about me?" Junhyung was afraid to ask, but he needed to know.
"Hmm... let's see. Yujin told me alot about you oppa. You were friends with Doojoon oppa since middle school and met Yoseob and Kikwang in your freshman year of high school. Dongwoon came in the group a year later. I also know that your parents are divorced and you hate your mom." She smiled sweetly as if the facts she just spit out were known just by anyone.

 

Wrong. No one knew how the members of Beast got together. Cube made it seem like the boys just came from the same high school and auditioned for the company separately. Because if they revealed that they were a group already before trainees, Cube would get criticize for accepting already experienced people. This would contradict what they stand for. The same applies for his parents. Only his close friends knew about his divorced parents. No wonder Hara never asked about them.

 

"I'm not gonna lie Hara, that's ing creepy. How the do you know about personal stuff that I haven't even told you yet?" His voice got louder as he speaks to the girl across from him, with still a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Oppa, I love you. I have to know everything about you." She simply stated. "I also know about Hyunae."
"W-what do you know about her?"
"Not much actually. I did know she was TOP sunbaenim's sister and that she left three years ago to live in California."
Junhyung's eyes grew bigger as he finds out more about what seems to be his 'crazy stalker' girlfriend.

 

"That's why I'm asking you oppa. How do you know her daughter is yours?"
"I know she is"
He declared while standing up to head to the living room. Hara followed him from behind.
"No oppa" She shook her head, sitting next to him on the couch. "I've heard stuff from Yunji." Junhyung whipped his head to the side to face her. "What stuff?"

 

"She told me that she saw her at a club once with some guy. That might have been the time when you were practicing so hard for your debut."
"No no"
Junhyung shook his head firmly. "Hyunae hates clubs. If she wasn't supporting me in competitions, she definitely wouldn't be there. It has to be some other girl."
"Are you sure oppa? Because Yunji told me that it was definitely her. She was wearing an infinity ring."
The ? "Oppa, she probably cheated on you!" Hara's voice got louder now that he didn't seem to believe what she was telling him. "Think about it oppa! When you were practicing with Beast, where was she? Did she answer your calls or texts??! She could've been fooling with other guys for all you knew! When did she say she was pregnant?"

 

"She just... told me I had a kid" Junhyung was thinking about all that happened three years ago.
"You see oppa!? She didn't even tell you she had a kid. She could've ran away because she got pregnant by another guy. If not, she could've gotten preganant when she was away! For such a pretty girl like her, don't you think guys would've been all over her??! Besides oppa, she probably wanted to forget about you and did stuff!" She frantically paced back and forth, throwing her arms in every direction trying to explain herself. "She probably got pregnant by another guy and now she's pinning the responsibility on you!! Does the kid even look like you oppa? Huh?"

 

"Enough!" Junhyung had finally had enough of her accusations. This is crazy. Who does she think she is trying to accuse of her cheating? "Listen to me Hara" Junhyung marched towards her and grab her arm. "Calm the down and let's talk about this alright?" Hara breathed in and out and calmed herself down.

 

"I'm gonna let pass the fact that you know every little about me, without me telling you alright?" Hara nodded and smiled at him. "But I'm not going to let you accuse Hyunae of all that . You don't know anything about her at all."

 

"But oppa listen to me."
"No. Hara just stop, please"
Junhyung closed his eyes and sighed.
"Oppa I love you and I just want the best for you. I don't want you stuck with a kid that's not even yours!"
"I'll handle this okay? Just... don't say a single word about this conversation to anyone arasso?"
Junhyung looked at her, dead straight in the eyes to let her know that he was beyond serious of this matter.
"Arasso oppa. I promise I won't tell anyone about this" She held her pinky to his and locked them together. "I have to go. Manager oppa is waiting downstairs."

 

"Just think about it oppa" She turned around before heading out the door.

--

Just think about it

Just think about it

 

Junhyung laid in bed, still wide awake in the middle of the night. He couldn't stop thinking of what happened earlier today. The fact that Hara had a source of knowledge way back when they haven't even met each other, made his skin crawl. She knew every little fact about him when they haven't even met yet. How can he not know that his own girlfriend was literally 'crazy' about him? The way she knew some information that was only known to him and some close friends, frightened him.

 

Not only that, she also accused Hyunae of cheating and lying. Junhyung was beyond furious about this. But then again, he thought about what she had said. Hyunae did ignore him some times when he was busy practicing for debut. There were times that when he called her in the middle of the night, she was out with some friends of hers. Back then, he didn't care since she had her freedom. But now that he thinks about it, Hyunae could have been with anyone.

 

"She could've ran away because she got pregnant by another guy."

 

"For such a pretty girl like her, don't you think guys would've been all over her??! Besides oppa, she probably wanted to forget about you and did stuff!"

 

"She probably got pregnant by another guy and now she's pinning the responsibility on you!! Does the kid even look like you oppa?"

 

Junhyung closed his eyes when he heard her screechy voice echo inside his head. .

 

Guys... I think I've gone mad.
I didn't know what I was writing +_+