fansigning event

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

The next day, Seunghyun oppa dropped Minka and I at a nearby mall to meet Eunbi. She had school in the morning, so Minka and I decided to walk around and shop for a bit. The place was packed with so many people holding placards. I guess it was because today was a holiday and there wasn't school for high school students, having a bunch of teenage girls running around the mall. After some time has passed, we could see people gathering and looking over the glass railings. We squeezed our way to the edge and watched BAP's performance. I couldn't see well because we were on the fourth floor looking down on the main floor. I could only make out six guys on the stage and I knew right away which one Zelo is.

 

After the performance, we walked around again because Eunbi hasn't arrived yet and there was a long line of girls that wanted their autographs.

"Wahh your little sister is so cute!" A group of girls cooed to me while trying to take pictures of Minka with their cellphones. She shyed away and hid behind.
"Actaully she's my daughter" I told them and they stopped what they were doing
"But you look so young" One blurted out
"Yeah... and I would appreciate it if you girls don't take any pictures. You're scaring her" I told them as I could feel Minka squeezing my leg
"Oh we are so sorry!" the group of high school girls walked away. I don't want any pictures of my little girl ending up online. It's a bit creepy, in my opinion.

 

Half an hour later, Eunbi came and we headed to the cafeteria. The line of girls was still long, so we decided to go when it has died down a little.

"I'm so hungry" she munched on her burger.
"Yeah, I can tell" I scoffed at her and she glared at me.
"I can't wait for you to meet BAP. They are so handsome!"
"Who is it this time?"
I know she has an eye on one of the members.
"Kim Himchan" she giggled. "Oh and I think one particular member looks good with you"
I choked on my fry, "What?!"
"Yeah, the leader. He's handsome and manly. I think you guys would totally looks so adorable together. Plus, I think you two would click."
"Yeah, right. I didn't come here to get myself a boyfriend"

 

After eating, we headed down to the main floor since the crowd had died down. We stood in line and waited for our turn. Minka was complaining and wanted to see her uncle, but there were still about twenty people infront of us. The girls around us cooed over how adorable Minka was and she was getting scared. I guess she wasn't use to all the attention she's recieving.

 

We were slowly getting closer and I put Minka down. Junhong, or should I say Zelo, was sitting on the third spot. I took out some paper. The first two boys seemed quite nice. The first boy named Jongup was a total cutie, he was smiling so much he reminded me of Daesung. The pretty boy was named Himchan, the boy Eunbi was going gaga over. Junhong didn't notice me yet, he was too busy flirting with the girl infront of me.

 

"Oh noona!" he half yelled with widened eyes as he stared at me
"Anyong Junhongie" I smiled at him and he got up to hug me. s and the people around us stared at us. I could feel eyes piercing through me. I lightly pushed him away from me and he sat back down.
"Noona, I can't believe you're here!" He was smiling from ear to ear. "And you brought Minka!" Minka beamed at him and clapped her hands. He stood up again and grabbed her from across the table. He carried Minka back to his seat. s went back to what they were doing but I could still feel holes burning through me.

 

"Oh" I heard the person next to Junhong say. I looked over to him and, "Oh" I repeated what he said.
"Junhong-ah, we gotta keep the line moving," One of the staff told Junhong. I took Minka back from him and set her down. We moved on to the next person.
"Oh! Ahjussi!" Minka pointed to the person next to Junhong. Junhong looked over to us ignoring Eunbi who was infront of him, "Minka-ah, you know him?" he asked. She nodded, "He saved my Mimi from the floor"

 

So that was him?? No wonder he looked so familiar. The guy from the plane who picked up Minka's doll was him. I knew I've seen him before. I watched Junhong's duo group's MV and he was the other guy.

 

I bowed to him, "Anyeonghaseyo" I turned towards him and he smiled at me. Oh goodness that smile. I felt my heart do some weird movement inside my chest.
"Are you here for our autographs or just to see Junhong?" he asked me with a cheeky smile.
"You got me" I smiled back to him. We stared at each other, until someone interrupted us.
"Ahem" Junhong butted in. "Keep the line moving noona"

 

As I kept moving on to the next person, I could feel his eyes on me. When I reached the last person, the guy next to Daehyun(I think), whispered something to his ear. "Excuse me, Junhong said to wait for us to be finished." I nodded and got off the stage.

 

"So how do you know Yongguk-shi?" Eunbi nudged me and gave me an evil smile. So that's his name.
"Don't look at me like that. We were on the same flight, okay?"
"Then what was up with the flirting huh?"
She wiggled her eyebrows at me.
"We were not flirting" I rolled my eyes at her. Geez, can't I smile to someone attractive?

Minka and I had to wait for about twenty minutes since Eunbi left for another meeting she had with some friends from school.

 

"Noona!" Junhong came running towards us. Some guy from their staff made us sit somewhere more quiet with less people. "Noona!" he gave me a bear hug. "Wah! I can't believe you're here" he then picked up Minka and pinched her nose.

 

"Wow Junhong, you've grown up well" I ruffled his hair. Then I heard some awkward coughing and looked behind him. The rest of s were standing there, awkwardly smiling at me.

"Noona, let me introduce you to my members" he grinned and pushed me towards them.

 

5/20/12

So Yongguk finally came into the picture *ahem ahem*