...

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Hyunae and Junhyung gaped at the scene infront of them. No one dared to talked about what they just heard. "You're career will be over" She whispered, but loud enough for Junhyung to hear. She's still thinking about me? "Hey" He scooted closer to her. Junhyung put a hand on her shoulder and he could feel her trembling. "Hey Hyun, calm down alright? Whatever happens, I'm here. We'll go through it together." He assured her. Hyunae was panicking. All the outcomes of her daughter being in the news as Junhyung's kid would definitely not be taken happily.

 

Hyunae doesn't care if people call her names because she got knocked up at eighteen. She doesn't care if they point fingers at her. But she does care about them. What if they abandon him? Not support him anymore? That's not only going to affect his career, but also Beast. She's known those boys for so many years and she knows how hard they've been working to achieve what they have now. She'll be ruining their dreams. What about her daughter? People are ruthless these days. What if they call her names and even hurt her if they see her in public. All these thoughts were running in her mind that she doesn't even notice the oceans of tears that are flowing in her eyes. Junhyung has been staring at her for awhile and he knows exactly what she's thinking. He knows her so well, that he knows she's not thinking about herself at all.

 

"Hey" He slightly nudged her to wake her up from her thoughts. Hyunae blinked rapidly and wiped her tears away once she went back to reality. "You alright?" She lightly nodded and glanced at the clock. "I have to pick up Minka from the day care." She sniffled and got up from the couch. "I'll go with you" Junhyung got up as well and Hyunae turned around, "Aniyo oppa. This is a crucial time, I don't think you should be seen with us." Junhyung nodded, realizing she was right. It would only make the situation worse if all three of them would be seen together. "Can I stay? I want to see her." Hyunae nodded and went out the door.

--

Hyunae arrived at the day care center where her daughter was enrolled a couple of days ago. She entered the place, hoping the people who runs it and the workers, has not seen or read the news about her. Knowing that they know her name, it would be pretty obvious by then if they've seen the news. "Anyeonghaseyo" The lady who talked to her at enrollment greeted her. "Anyeonghaseyo" Hyunae bowed back. "I'm here to pick up Choi Minka" The lady nodded and went inside the room where the children were. Some women in the waiting area where she was were whispering and looking at her. Hyunae wanted to ignore them but decided to be polite and give them a small bow.

 

"Mommy!" Minka came running out of the room and towards her. "Hi Baby. Did you have a nice day?" Minka nodded and showed her mom what she drew today. "Uhm excuse me" Hyunae stopped the lady before going back inside. "I'd like to cancel her enrollment." The woman looked at her puzzled, "But Miss, she's only been here for a couple of days. So soon?" Hyunae just smiled and nodded her head to her. She had to keep her duaghter out of the public's eyes for now.

--

"Daddy!" Minka ran towards her dad who was sitting on the couch next to her uncle. "Oppa" Hyunae was surprised to see her brother home so soon. "I thought you had to record till midnight?" She came closer to them and sat on one of the loveseats. "You really think I can concentrate after what I found out today?"

 

"I asked boss hyung if he can do something about it. He said he'll try, then the news of your name and mine's was released and we knew we couldn't do anything else. This is it you two." He pointed at the two parents. "People will know and hell's gonna break loose."

 

"Well, geez oppa. Thanks for the encouragement." Hyunae eyed her brother.
"I'm just telling you the thruth. But no matter what, you have me." Seunghyun came closer and pulled his sister up from her seat and embraced her in a tight hug. "You'll be fine Hyun. You knew this would happen the moment you decided to keep it a secret." He whispered in her ear and she muffled some words in his chest. "I'm scared oppa."

 

Junhyung softened as he watch her cry in her brothers arms. He felt an arrow pierced through his chest as he watch Hyunae crying once again. I have to tell President Hong about my daughter. They need to be ready when this all blows up. "Hyung, Hyun." He got up from the couch and settled Minka on the ground. "I'm going to talk to President Hong and tell him everything." Seunghyun nodded and Hyunae wiped her tears. She walked him to the door. Junhyung turned around before turning the knob. "Hey" Hyunae looked up and met eyes with him. Junhyung cupped her face and brought her closer to him. "We'll get through this alright? Whatever happens, you have me." He searched her face and she nodded, tears falling on her face again. Junhyung caught the mini waterfall that were falling from her eyes with his thumbs as he her cheeks.

--

Junhyung arrived at the Cube building. As he was about to park right infront, he noticed a few repoters loitering by the entrance. He then decided to go through the back door instead. As he enter the building, the staffs greeted him as usual, but they were keeping a distant. "Hyung!" Junhyung turned around to find Yoseob running to him. "How's Hyunae?" He asked while panting. "She's fine. I gotta talk to boss hyung." Junhyung left and headed for the elevators to his boss's office. He took a deep breathe before knocking on the door. "Come in" He heard the man from the inside. Junhyung turned the knob and entered the office, ready to tell his boss about his secret daughter.

 

Oh Hara... I wonder what you're going to do and how you're going to react...