his memories

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhyung's pov

"I love you Hyunae" I said but all I got was a smile and a kiss on the cheek. That smile she gave me, I hate that smile. It's a force smile that she always gave whenever she tried to make the situation better. But I know how she truly felt. I just hope the next time I see her, she would give the smile that she always gave me. If I see her. I watched her figure walk away from me. I saw her turn to me before driving off.

 

I sat back down on the bench that was under the tree. This was the same bench where I asked her to be my girlfriend. I looked at the empty space beside me and saw the carving I made. "I hate this" I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes as I leaned back on the bench. All the times I spent with her replayed in my head. The first time I met her, she was walking side by side with Eunbi, Kikwang, and Yoseob. She was fidgeting and pulling her skirt down. Turns out they gave her a short skirt and the blouse was one size smaller and it was also her first time wearing a school uniform. The boys introduced us to her and the whole time I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Hyunae was ing beautiful. She had a darker complexion than normal Koreans, she had eyes that weren't too small but not too big either. Whenever she smile, her eyes would disappear. Her nose was perfectly shaped and her pink lips were plump. She also had the body of a goddess. She wasn't too skinny but had curves in the right places. I tower over her whenever we were walking side by side and her fingers fit perfectly into mine.

 

Hyunae was the kindest person I know. I remember the time when we were crossing a busy street. There was an old woman next to us and she walked with a cane. All the other people around us were minding their own business when Hyunae noticed something and let go of my hand and stepped back a little to help the old woman cross the street. She also visits an orphanage whenever she had time. She would bring food and play with the kids. She never hesitate to help other people. She had the most kindest heart I know. Where would I find someone as beautiful and kind as her? Hyunae was ing perfect.

 

I opened my eyes to meet the swings that were only a few feet from where I was sitting. I landed my eyes on a specific swing. On that swing, Hyunae and I had our first kiss. After taking her out on a date, we decided to get ice cream and take a walk in the park. She complained that her feet were hurting, so I sat her down on the swing. I squatted infront of her while we talked and laughed, finishing our ice cream together. She had some on the corner of her lips and I wiped it off with my thumb. I could tell she was surprised by my action. I looked her straight in the eyes and unknowingly, our faces got closer and closer together until our lips touched. The moment her lips touched mine, I felt jolts of electricity go down my spine and throughout my whole body. Every touch, words, and smile she gave me made me feel complete. Now what do I do without her?

 

I sighed and felt my phone vibrating on the pocket of my cardigan. I fished it out and something fell on the ground, making a clinking sound. I answered my phone while I bent down to pick it up. It was the ring I gave her a while ago for our 2nd anniversary. When did she give this to me?

"You alright?" my manager asked me as soon as I got in the car. I shook my head and sighed heavily while playing with the ring I gave her.

 

5/15/12

It's cheesy, I know :P