boys

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Hyunae woke up from her sleep due to the loud banging and yelling that was going on down the stairs. She yelled some incoherent words, but she was unheard. She tried going back to sleep but decided to get up instead. Grabbing her phone from under her pillow, she saw unread texts. One each from Yongguk, Junhyung, and Junhong, and two from Eunbi. "Damn you Lee Eunbi" She muttered as she undress herself and get in the shower. Eunbi was suppose to come and hang out with her, but due to her parents' business, she had to cancel. "Great, it's gonna be a sausage fest today." She sighed as she let the cold water hit her face. 2NE1 is in Japan for their Japanese promotions and Eunbi won't be able to make it. Hyunae doesn't have any other girl friends besides those five.

 

She wore a simple blue dress and put her hair in a high messy bun. Trudging her way down the stairs, she found three members of Big Bang, the one responsible for waking her up. Seungri and Daesung were acting like complete idiots making animal noises and twisting their bodies imitating different kinds of creatures. Minka was yelling random names of animals, trying to guess what they were acting out. Meanwhile, Taeyang just had his headphones on and singing while dancing on one corner of the living room. Hyunae ignored the loud commotion and headed outside in the backyard.

 

"You finally woke up" Jiyong greeted her as he tipped his drink up in the air.
"Yeah yeah" She shooed him away using her hands. They were preparing the grill for the barbeque later on. "Oppa, you invited girls right?" Please say yes, I don't want to be the only girl.
"Nope" Seunghyun shook his head. "There's boss Yang, Teddy, Byunghoon, Choice, Bigtone, Dee.P, DJ Murf, Beast, BAP..."

--

Hyunae got bored with the duo and so she went back inside to hang out with the dorks, who are obviousky getting frustrated since Minka couldn't guess a simple gorilla. "Gorilla gorilla! How do you not know a gorilla!" He yelled to the little girl. "Yah! How dare you yell at her! I don't even yell at her" Hyunae defended her daughter. "Minka-ah, you're messing with me aren't you?" Seungri asked and she nodded her head, covering from the fits of giggles that are escaping.

 

Hours later, guests started to arrive. "Hyun go get it" Taeyang said and she glared at him before walking to the front door. It was the producers from YG all gathered up on the front steps. Hyunae greeted them and led them to the back where the host of the party was. Moments later, it rang again and she opened the door. There stood twelve men awkwardly fidgeting in their spot. Yoseob pushed his way through and hug Hyunae, "Thank God you came." He whispered in her ear. The two groups actually met before at the gates when both their vans stopped infront of each others. The guys came out and bowed towards one another as a sign of greeting, but one soul was bitter about it.

 

"Daddy!" Minka ran towards Junhyung as soon as he entered the living room. He picked up the little girl and kissed her cheek before putting her down to greet the rest. Kikwang slung an arm around Hyunae's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "This is gonna get awkward for you my lady." He winked at her and walked away. "Stupid Kiki" She mumbled and felt an arm on her waist. Yongguk kissed her cheek before letting go of her to greet the other men in the back.

--

Nobody paid attention to Hyunae. Not even her boyfriend who was busy chatting with the older men. The maknaes of the groups: Seungri, Dongwoon, Zelo, and Minka all were busy swimming away while the rest mingle with each other. Junhyung who was talking to Taeyang, noticed Hyunae through the sliding doors. She was in the kitchen sitting down on one of the stools while sipping on her drink. He couldn't help but chuckle when he noticed her mumbling to herself, constantly making faces at the air. He glanced over at Yongguk, who was busy talking to Byunghoon, and decided to accompany her. Junhyung excused himself and headed towards the kitchen where she was.

 

"What are you mumbling about to yourself here?" He asked while sliding the door close.
"Omo" She clutched her chest and glared at him. "You scared me!" Junhyung took the seat next to her.
"Why are you here when everyone else is outside?" He turned his body towards her.
"It's a ing sausage fest out there. My own daughter doesn't even want to look at me." She faked a tear and Junhyung softly chuckled at her.
"I hope you don't curse infront of our daughter"
"Don't worry oppa, I can control myself"
She punched his arm and he winced.
"Holy , you're still strong"
"Haha whatever"
The two continued on catching up with each other. You are still the same Yong Junhyung, Hyunae smiled at him, not listening to whatever he was explaining to her.

 

All of this was witnessed by a fuming boyfriend who sat in his seat, watching the two interact.