little twerp

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

It's been days since I had seen Junhyung, but it was good as he kept his promise to me. He would call and text me whenever he had time. I also haven't thought about that whole not using protection thing and it seems to be going alright too. I was driving to YG because 2NE1 wanted to hang out since they would be debuting in a couple of days. I was blasting some music when it got interrupted by a ringing sound. I pressed the bluetooth button on my car, "Hello?" I answered a little annoyed because they cut off my favorite part of the song. "Noona!" a familiar voice answered me back. "Junhongie? Is that you?" It's my little cousin Choi Junhong. "Noona, it's me. Guess what?" he sounds awfully excited. "Wow, not even an 'I miss you?' you little twerp." I scoffed at him. "Of course I miss you noona. But guess what?! I'm coming to Korea!"

 

Turns out some entertainment company held an audition in Cali where he lives and he auditioned. Now he's officially a trainee and he's gonna be coming here. "Wow, just my luck. Three men in my life are all idols" I laughed. "Oh noona. you're still with that guy?" he asked in a surprised tone. "Yah! you little twerp, that guy is gonna be your future cousin-in-law" I chuckled. We talked for a while until I reached the building. "Junhong-ah, I gotta go." I said as I was leaving my car. "Okay noona, I'll call you tonight."

 

I spotted Big Bang in the cafeteria and pranced my way to them. "What's up Hyun" Daesung greeted me. I sat down between him and Jiyong, while the other three were infront of us. Seungri got up to get me a tray of food. "Oppa, Junhongie called me just now. He's coming to Korea." I mumbled as I ate my food. He raised an eyebrow. "Junhong? Wae? Isn't that twerp still in school?" he questioned. "Ani, I think he's on vacation now. Anyways, I think TS Entertainment got him in their company. Now he's coming here to be a trainee" I explained what Junhong told me. "Junhong? That little cute chubby cousin of yours?" Jiyong asked and we nodded.

 

"So one more Choi will join the idol industry" Taeyang smiled. "How about you Hyun? I saw the notebook you gave TOP hyung. You're good" Jiyong looked at me. "Oppa, you're not suppose to show anyone except Teddy oppa" I glared at Seunghyun oppa and pointed my chopsticks to him. "I can't just keep that talent to myself" he chuckled. I started writing lyrics ever since I met Junhyung. I guess I got jealous whenever he ignored me and doodle some words in his notebooks, so I started to do it too. I showed it to Seunghyun oppa and he told me they were some 'bomb' lyrics and asked me if he could show it to Teddy, since he was a producer. I agreed, seeing if I keep them to myself, they would just go to waste.

 

"Speaking of those songs you wrote. Teddy hyung asked if it's okay to use them for 2NE1's next album" I choked hearing those words. "My songs?" he nodded. "Yeah, he said they were really good and 2NE1 could use them." Hmm why not right? "Eh whatever. Do whatever you guys want. Just give me credit" I joked.

-----

I was waiting patiently at the airport to pick up my little cousin. I had both my earphones on, listening to my ipod as I search for him. Ughh where is this little twerp. I've been waiting here for an hour. "Noona" I heard a little voice calling. I looked around but still couldn't find him. "Noona" I looked up from my ipod and saw a tall, skinny boy standing infront of me. I pulled out my earphones and shut off my ipod. "Can I help you?" I asked the good looking boy infront of me. "Hyunae noona, it's me Junhong" he smiled.

 

Oh my god. This is Choi Junhong? He looks so different. I haven't seen him in two years and he totally had a transformation. The last time I saw him, he was short and plump with black hair. Now, he's skinny, tall, and his hair was light brown. "Yah Junhong-ah, is that you?" I asked stunned. "Of course it's me noona" he beamed and hugged me. On our way back home, he kept telling me how he auditioned and how excited he is to be a trainee. "So what's the plan?" I asked him. "TS said I'll have to train for quite some time. Then when I'm ready, he'll put me in a group and debut us" he grinned.

Junhong was a rapper. I guess you can say the Chois are musically talented. I don't mean to brag but I can rap and dance as good as my oppa and cousin. Well maybe better in dancing than my oppa.

 

5/14/12