oh no

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhyung calmed himself down and went out of the room before picking up her call. He turned to an empty hallway in the building, so no one would hear their conversation. "Hello?" He answered his girlfriend's call. "Hi Oppa!" Why is she happy? Did she not see the news? "Hey babe. What's up?" He kept his cool, assuming Hara hasn't found out about the articles and pictures plastered all over the internet. "I just wanted to tell you that we'll be taking the earliest flight tomorrow morning. I get to see you in the afternoon tomorrow!" She beamed on the other line. "Oh... That's great... because I have something to tell you." He wanted to tell her about his daughter as soon as possible. "Okay, oppa I'll come by your dorm tomorrow then. I gotta go. I love you!" She made kissy noises on the other line. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then."

 

After hanging up, he decided to call Hyunae again. But she called him first. "Oppa!" She shrieked on the other line. "What do we do?!" Hyunae was panicking. She was at home, laying lazily on the sofa when she the tv and her past relationship was the hot buzz on the news. "My manager already talked to the boss. They'll figure something out."

 

Whithin minutes, Junhyung arrived at her home to talk about this issue. Hyunae lunged at him once she opened the door. Junhyung was shocked at the sudden embraced she gave him but his heart was more than happy to be recieving it. Hyunae pulled out after realizing what she's doing. "Mianhe" She nervously chuckled and led him to the living room. "What did your manager say?" She handed him a bottle of water and sat on the spot next to him. "Boss man will submit a statement saying that you and I dated back in high school. But we'll deny that you're an idol's sister. Besides, the pictures they released were blurry anyways." Junhyung drank half of the water in the bottle. "What about Hara?"

 

"Hara is coming back tomorrow morning. We're meeting in the afternoon. I'll tell her about Minka then." Hyunae nodded her head and leaned back on the couch. "Just when everything was going great..." She closed her eyes. "What if they find out who I am? That I'm TOP's sister. Then they'll get suspiscious about his niece and put the pieces together and find out you have a daug..." Junhyung squeezed her hand to stop her from ranting. "Calm down will you? Geez, you've always been the paranoid kind."

 

"This is serious oppa." She eyed him and he sighed, knowing what she said was right. Now they're just hoping that the news will pass by. But knowing the power of netizens and fangirls, that seems to be impossible. Especially, if the the news is about him. Beast has been on the running as one of the most popular and talented boy groups in all over Asia. Also because it's a past relationship and to make it more exciting for people, the girl he dated is another idol's sister. And the fact that his current girlfriend's fans would probably be curious as well.

 

"Does Hara know about this?" She turned to face him. "I don't think so. I talked to her befoe I came here and she didn't say anything about it." Silence fell upon them as they think of the possibilities of this news that broke. "What about Yongguk?" Hyunae was hesitant to answer. "Yongguk oppa and I haven't seen or talked for days." Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows at her. He knew that you two were basically inseparable. Since the day they started dating, Hyunae and him would always be together and if not, texting or calling each other.

 

Junhyung's phone rang and it was his manager. "Hello hyung! What happened?" He bolted up his seat, now pacing back and forth in the living room. "WHAT?!?" Hyunae flinched at his voice as she watched him pace in front of her. "! Araso hyung." He hung up and rested his hands on his hips, head hanging low. "Turn the tv on" He demanded Hyunae. She complied and turned it on. The channel happened to be in a celebrity news program and they watched together what they dreaded the most.

 

Earlier this morning, reports have been published in various online sites about Beast's Yong Junhyung's past relationship with a fellow Idol's sister. Although everyone has suspected that this news might have been nothing but rumors, minutes later, evidence were published. Pictures of the Beast's rapper with his ex-girlfriend were posted. Most of the pictures were blurry and if not, the girl's face was hidden.

 

But now, hours later have passed and we have reports that the mystery girl is none other than Big Bang's TOP's little sister, Choi Hyunae. For now, all we have is her name. But with the power of netizens and loyal fangirls, I'm sure we'll find out more about her pretty soon...