she's gone

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhyung's pov

The dorm has finally quiet down. I picked up the envelope and ripped it open. I laid my eyes on the piece of paper that was occupied with Hyunae's handwriting. I'm not sure if I should read this. I'm afraid of the contents. I laid my elbows on my knees and started reading it:

 

 

To: My Junhyung,

Oppa if you're reading this, I'm probably gone by now. My parent's decided to send me back to California to start college over there. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for your debut. I'm also sorry that I can't be by your side during your journey. But I want you to know that I'll always be supporting you. No matter how far away we are from each other, I'll always be thinking about you.

I want to thank you for giving me the best two years of my life. When I met you, I didn't think that I would fall inlove for you this bad. The first time I saw you, I swear I told myself that I wouldn't fall inlove with a guy like you. Sure you were goodlooking and y ;) but you also looked cold and mean. You're whole aura was shouting badass playboy. But who knew that that badass was someone who was afraid of heights and would squeal when he sees a spider? I'm glad Kikwang and Yoseob introduced me to you. If they didn't, I wouldn't have met someone amazing. You're an amazing man Yong Jaesoon and you will always be that man in my eyes.

I hate leaving like this without saying goodbye but I had to. If I came to see you, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to let go. I want you Junhyung, I want to be with you. But our situation wouldn't let us be together. I'm happy that you're finally living your dream. I know how much you wanted and waited for this to happen. I'm sorry that I wouldn't be there to witness it. But as long as I see you on that stage, even for once, I would be happy and proud. I know you wanted me to witness you up there on stage. I also want to see you doing your thing, and I will. Even if I'm not in Korea, I will always stay tune.

I want you to promise me something. Promise me that you'll always be yourself oppa. Be yourself and don't let the fame get to you. I want you to stand on that stage and shine like the star that you are to me. You have to shine as bright as you can when you're on that stage. Show people who you are and what you've got. Oppa, you have to shine as bright as you can so I can witness you from far away.

I'm sorry oppa for leaving. But I really think it's for the best. I hope that when we meet again, we can smile to each other and act like before; the Choi Hyunae that you loved and the Yong Jaesoon that I will always love.

It doesn't matter if we're millions of miles away and how long we won't see each other. It doesn't matter if we love someone else and end up with other people. But always remember that a certain Yong Junhyung will always have a special spot in my heart.

I love you and I will miss you.

BEAST Hwaiting!

I'll always be Beast's #1 Beauty. If that's what you guys decide your fanclub name to be :D

Love Always,
Choi Hyunae <3

 

 

I gripped the paper tightly that the edges are all wrinkled. She's gone. She left me. I can't help myself from crying. The woman that I love the most left the country, far away from me. I put the paper down infront of me and stared at it. I felt weight on my shoulders and I can feel my heart shred into millions of pieces. Hyunae actually left me. I thought this break up won't last long. Once Beast has settled down, I thought I would get her back and we would be back to how it use to be. But that can't happen now that she's a million miles away from me.

 

Maybe she's still here. I tried to convinced myself. Yeah, she's probably still here. I'm gonna go see her. "Hyung, are you alright?" Dongwoon worriedly asked me. But I ignored him. I grabbed my keys and jacket and walked out the door. I could hear the members calling out for me.

-----

"Hyung! Junhyung hyung!!"
"Where is he going?"

All the Beast members have gathered around the living room after Junhyung has stormed out. They saw the watch that was still sitting in it's box. Hyunseung picked up the wrinkled paper and he stared at it, afraid to read it. The paper was stained with Junhyung's tears and some words were smudged. The members read the letter and they all looked at each other. Silence filled the room. Yoseob finally spoke up, "Hyunae's gone."

 

The members also knew Junhyung's plan on getting her back. They all agreed to help him plan an event for Hyunae. Once they were settled down and done with their debut phase, they were going to help Junhyung get Hyunae back and keep it a secret until their dating ban ends. All of them agreed that they will support Junhyung when he announce his relationship with Hyunae. But now that she left, that plan was tossed out the window.

-----

, Hyunae. She has to be here. She can't leave just like that. I haven't even said my goodbye to her.

I went to her house first and rang the doorbell. Mrs. Park, their housekeeper was coming out of the house. "Oh dear, are you alright?" she asked me, looking at my state. "Ahjumma, where's Hyunae?" I panted. "Hyunae left yesterday." .

I got in my car and decided to call Eunbi. Come on Lee Eunbi, pick up your damn phone.

"Hello?"
"Yah, where's Hyunae?"
"Junhyung oppa?"
"Yeah, it's me. Where the is Hyunae?"
I was getting irritated
"Hyunae... she left yesterday, oppa"

My heart dropped. She really did leave. Hyunae, my Hyunae... she's gone.

 

5/17/12