thinking ...

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

The whole day I kept thinking about what my oppas have told me. Is it really safe that I'm in a relationship with a potential hallyu star? What if people find out he has a girlfriend and find out its me? We all know how crazy fangirls could be. Once he gets famous, will he even acknowledge me? I mean, he's gonna be mingling with pretty, long-legged girl groups. Ughhhh. This is driving me crazy. All these damn questions and thoughts are running in my mind and I feel like my brain and heart are gonna explode. Lying in my bed,  I picture myself getting chased by fangirls and Junhyung recieving hate. With all these thoughts, I opened my eyes and made a rash decision that could save me and him from heartache. I'm sorry Junhyung oppa.


I haven't seen him for a week. I ignored his calls and texts too. Even when I answer them, they would only be one word answers and I would always make some excuse to hang up. I know this is probably stupid and I'm just being paranoid, but you can't blame me from saving myself and him from threats and a broken heart. Although what I'm doing right now is probably causing us to feel the latter little by little.

 

I told Eunbi what our oppas had told me and she thinks what I'm doing is stupid. "Pabo pabo pabo. You don't wanna break his heart by preventing him from enjoying his dream?? Yet, you're breaking it by ignoring him. The boy is inlove with you. He's dead tired from all the practices and all he wants is to hear his girlfriend's soothing voice." She glared at me while lecturing me. I sighed heavily because I knew she was right. But I've set my mind to it. I'd rather feel the wrath now than spend more time with him and it'll only be worse later on. I'd rather end it now than make more memories and cut it off in the future. It'll only hurt more in the future. Besides, this way he can focus more in achieveing his dreams.


Junhyung's pov

"" I mumbled to myself. "Why the isn't she answering my calls?" It's been a week since I've seen Hyunae. I missed her so much but she's not answering my calls or text. She would once in a while, but she'd answer me with one or two words. Plus she's always busy whenever I call her. Our call duration only last for one minute or less. Maybe I've been neglecting her. Nah, she knows I'm busy and she understands. Everyday for eight hours, we've been practicing our dance and vocals. The boys and I get home late at night and I am always dead tired. All I wanna do is call Hyunae and listen to her voice and I'll know I'll be alright. 

" Hyunae, let me hear your voice even just for a second." 

 

 

5/11/12