hello cali

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

After the tiresome twelve hours on the plane, I finally landed on LAX. I quickly looked for my luggage and scanned the area to find my aunt and cousin. I'll be staying with Junhong's mom and older sister.

 

"Hyunae-ah!" I heard someone yelling my name. I whipped my head to where the sound was and saw my Auntie and Jenny unnie.
"Auntie! Unnie!" I ran to them and each gave them a tight hug
"Omona, look at you. You're grown up. Our little Hyunie isn't so little anymore" my aunt pinched my cheeks
"Mom stop. She's not little anymore." She took my face in her hands and squished my cheeks. "She's gonna be a mommy soon," she cooed.

 

We drove back to their house and Jenny led me to my room that was next to hers. I was unpacking my luggage when she came inside.

"So little cousin" she patted my head and sat on the bed, facing me. "I can't believe a little Junhyung or a little Hyunae is growing right here" she rubbed my belly.
"Unnie~" I whined and she chuckled
"I heard you didn't tell him"
"How'd you know?"
"Eunbi"
she smiled.
"Ugh that girl tells everyone everything" I smiled back
"So what's the plan Hyun?" she became serious
"Well" I sat down next to her. "I'm gonna raise my baby here and when I'm ready, I'll go back" I puffed my cheeks.
"It's not gonna be that easy, you know" she nudged my forehead
"Duh unnie, I know that" I rubbed my forehead. "But at the moment, it seems to be the right thing to do. I know it'll backfire on me in the future, but I'll take that risk."
"Stubborn Hyun. You've always been so stubborn Choi Hyunae"

 

The day went on and I forgot all about Junhyung and what I left back in Korea. Auntie Rim and Jenny unnie took me out for dinner.

"How's my Junhong?" Auntie asked me
"Choi Junhong is Choi Junhong Auntie" I chuckled. "By the way, that boy had a complete transformation"
"Indeed he did. He went on a diet spree so he can audition for TS"
Jenny butted in.
"Did he start training?"
"Yup. I think it's been about five days now since he started living with other trainess"
"I'm worried about him,"
my aunt muttered.
"He'll be fine Auntie. Besides, Seunghyun oppa is there" I assured her.
"I'm surprise you're not an idol" I choked at Jenny's remark
"Why would I be an idol?"
"Come on Hyun, don't mean to brag but we all know the Chois are music geniuses. Plus you've got the looks too.
"
"Then have daddy kick me out too?"

 

After dinner, my Aunt went home and Jenny showed me around LA. I haven't been here for two years and a lot has changed. We also met up with her boyfriend, Victor Kim.

"Hey there little cousin-in-law" he ruffled my hair
"Argh oppa!" I scowled at him
"Hello there to you too little Hyunae" and he rubbed my belly
"Does everybody know I'm pregnant?" even he knows I have a bun in the oven
"You know your unnnie tells me everything" he smirked. "So how long are you staying here?"
"For as long as I want"
I smiled to him

 

They dropped me home since I can't go clubbing with them. Well technically I can but it wouldn't feel right when I know I have a little ball of life growing inside of me. I kissed my Auntie goodnight and laid down in my bed. I couldn't sleep, so I just laid down straight on my back and stared at the ceiling.

This is it Hyunae. You're life starts now...

 

5/17/12

Sorry for the crappy chapter =.=