she's back

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Junhong and Yongguk left after some time and now it's only Seunghyun, Minka and I in the living room. I was brushing Minka's hair and I can feel my brother's eyes on me from the corner of my eye. "We need to talk" he scooted closer to me. I sighed in defeat because I know what he was going to say. "Fine oppa, talk." I demanded him.

 

"Junhyung knows you're here Hyun. He saw Minka too. He's not stupid Hyun and he's gonna put the pieces together pretty soon. I think it's better if you tell him yourself rather than him finding out himself or from someone else." Once again, I gave a defeated sigh because I know he's right. But I'm gonna be the stubborn self I always am.

 

"Tell you what oppa, I'm not going to hide anymore. If he sees me with her, then he sees me with her. And if he asks me who she is, then I'll tell him. But I will not just show up on his door and tell him, 'Hey you have a three year old daughter' He couldn't even say anything but my name when he saw me. How do you think he's going to react when he finds out he has a kid?" I stood up and carried Minka in my arms. "You're so stubborn Hyunae. Always stubborn." He shook his head and I just ignored him and started walking up the stairs.

 

I put Minka to bed and headed to my room afterwards. I plopped myself down and stared at the ceiling above me. Then, I remembered about my time with Yongguk in the patio earlier today. His smile makes my knees go weak and the way he talks to me, makes me feel so comfortable at times. The way he looks at me makes my heart jump a little and how he adores Minka and vice versa, makes me feel happy as well. Do I like him? I held a hand on my chest, it's that feeling all over again. The same feeling  when I was with Junhyung... Junhyung!

 

Yongguk vanished from my thoughts and now my head is filled with Junhyung. The way he just stood there and stared at me. The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. Junhyung's face on that tv screen and the way he smiled... the necklace!

 

I got up from the bed and walked over to my closet. I pulled out a small box from the top of the shelf and carried it back to my bed. I sat there and opened it. I had the other half of the necklace he was wearing. He gave it to me on our six months. I remember him telling me that he stole those leggo pieces from his little cousin and he made them into necklaces. If you put them together, they become a heart.

 

I wonder what he's thinking after he saw me at the market...

-----

Junhyung's pov (when they got home from the store)

"Hyung" Yoseob called for me. I turned around to face him and he looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry for not telling you" he looked down.
"What?"
"About Hyunae"
"You knew Hyunae was back?"
"Yeah, I saw her earlier today at the studio. She made me promise not to tell anyone, especially you."

 

I ing miss her so much. Her eyes, those lips, her skin, everything about her, I missed. The way she was looking at me made my heart beat faster than normal. I want her back in my arms, but I can't let myself run back to her. She made me feel ing horrible when she left. I was depressed when she left without even saying goodbye in person. Hyunae let me fall into a dark moment of my life and I don't even want to think about those times again. It took me three years to finally let her go.

 

Now that I'm finally back to my feet, happy again, she comes back? I want her back to me but I have Hara now and she makes me happy. No, I'm not going to let Hyunae back in my life. She left me a long time ago. I have moved on and so did she. I've seen those pictures of hers that her cousin posted online. All the fun she had with all those guys. I'm sure she'd move on already.

 

, why did she have to come back? and why did she tell Seob to keep quiet? and why is she hiding from me?

And who was that little girl with her? Argh I shouldn't care.

 

5/23/12 

 

I'm so sorry. This is crappy =.= I'll try my best, I promise!