Chapter 30

We Met Because Of That Rose .

"Hey Jinri ." You heard someone called you . You looked up . Oh ... it's Kai ... 

"Hi ." You smiled .

"Are you going to work later ?" He asked .

"Yeah ." 

"Are you hungry ?"

"Yeah , kinda ?" 

"What do you wanna eat ? My treat ." 

"Me ? Hmm .... MARBLE SLAB !" 

 

Deng ! You're now in Marble Slab , having your favourite Ripple flavoured Ice-cream . Just then , you received a call .

"Ms Choi ?" A husky low voice spoke through your phone .

"Y-yes , who's this ?" 

"Let me see if you know who am I ~"

"Y-yah , let me go ! J-Jinri-ah , don't w-worry about m-me ! I-I'll help you pa-pay y-your-"

*Mwo ?! Isn't that ... BAEKHYUN ?!?!* You started to panic . 

"Heard it ? Now he's just being a hero , princess . If you don't hand me the money by tonight at 10pm , your hero , will be gone ."

"Yah ! Don't you dare to hurt him ! I'll get you the money and hand it to you tonight !! Please , don't hurt him !"

*Hurt who ? What money ?* Kai frowned as he saw you got so worked up over that call .

"Hmm , we shall see ~ Be here at 10pm , alone . I'll send you the address in a minute ." 

After that , he  hung up . 

"Ah , what to do ?!" You looked at the time -- 3.45pm .

*I'm sorry , Kai . But i have to do this .*

You took a deep breathe , "K-Kai ... c-can you help me wi-with one thing ?" 

Kai looked at you immediately , "what ?" 

"C-Can you lend me ... 5 Million won ?" You said as tears flow from your eyes .

*Baekhyun , please , don't let anything happen to you ! If you did , i won't be able to forgive myself ! Kai , i'm sorry ! I'll repay everything to you soon !* 

-

It was 9.30PM sharp . You took the bus and quickly got off the destination . Sweat were rolling down from your forehead as you ran to a dim-lit alley . You clutched onto the bag of money tightly as you pushed open the door .

"Excu-" 

You weren't given a chance to finish speaking when a strong arms grabbed your and covered your nose and mouth tightly . Soon , you dropped the bag of money and fainted in his arms .

"Bring her in ." 

 


=== Cliffhangers ~ Subscribe and comment ^^ Oh and shameless advertistment here :P Please check out my BoA Only One cover ~ ===