Hamtaro ^-^

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: Echo - Snsd

 

-next day- (Rachel)

Sugyeol oppa wake me up..

Sungyeol: Rachel-ah wake up..

I rub my eyes and flash a smile to sungyeol oppa..

Rachel: good morning oppa ^^

Sungyeol: good morning ^^ wash and dress nicely were going to the mall.. We have a free time today and manager hyung agree to go to the mall ^^

Rachel: okay ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wear a casual clothes and a hat..

Woohyun: wahh Rachel you look good ^^

I blush with he’s compliment.. He’s still my bias =“3 suddenly I spotted a guy with a face of a hamster.. I still remember what you did yesterday you hamster!! >< I glare at hamster boy..

Sunggyu: ya stop staring!

He say nervously..

Rachel: you nappeun namja..

The others look confuse.. Sunggyu (the hamster) cant look at me..

Sunggyu: kaja.. We don’t have much time..

-at the mall- (Rachel)

Good thing there is only a few people around.. But oppas still use glasses to disguise a little bit..

Dongwoo: so where do we go first?

Hoya: since its 9:30 am why don’t we go to a café and eat?

Sungjong: ne that’s a great idea hyung! Im really hungry now.. ^^

So all of us went to a café in the mall.. I order a slice of chocolate cake and caffe latte.. Surprisingly woohyun oppa pay for our orders..

Sungjong: wahh hyung am I dreaming or your really treating us?

Woohyun: ya im being nice here but that’s what I get?

Dongwoo: maybe that’s because Rachel is here.. Are you showing off?

Woohyun: mwo? A-A-Anniyo..

I wasn’t really paying attention with what they were saying because I was enjoying myself with my chocolate cake and the caffe latte ^^

 

(sunggyu)

I really feel embarrass to what I did yesterday.. I was just searching for something to to.. Like a diary or some fan girling stuff.. Suddenly I pulled a thing that was called “bra” and that was when she enter the room.. Aish now she come back with being the naughty girl but so far since infinite is here she forgot about me and I stay quiet to hide myself to her..

Now I was watching her having her time with the cake and the latte.. I look at sungyeol and he’s doing the same thing.. ahh after all they were still siblings.. They love coffee so much..

I was observing her.. she look so innocent, she look so young but there’s something that made her look more mature, and she’s cute .. WAIT!! Why am I saying this?! I shook my head slightly.. I look at her again.. I saw that there’s a cream at the top of her lips.. I grab a tissue to wipe it away but somebody do it before me..

Rachel: ohh thanks woohyun oppa..

She blush then she shyly smile.. aish I bet if I am the one who do that she will just glare at me.. Aishh!

 

(Rachel)

After eating in the café we scroll around the mall.. The oppas were inside a clothes store and it was full of guy clothes so I get bored and went to the shop across it.. it’s a stuff toy shop.. I saw a lot of cute stuffs.. Then I saw this one cute hamtaro stuff toy..

I smile widely.. so cute just like sunggyu..=3 WAIT OMG DID I JUST SAY SUNGGYU IS CUTE?! ’uhm yea? It sounds like that too’ oh no! aishh..

Since I don’t have any money I just left it but… I REALY WANT IT TT^TT *sigh* bye bye hamtaro-ssi TT~TT

 

(sunggyu)

I saw Rachel went out of the shop were in and go to the shop across it.. She was looking inside until she stop on one stuff toy.. I peek at the stuff toy and I saw it was HAMTARO?! aisshh I bet that stuff toy remind her of me and she’s cursing me in her head now.. but surprisingly she smile but it turn to be a sad smile then she left the stuff toy.. so.. She like it? Should I buy it for her? Just an apology gift.. Yea this is just an apology gift.. ^^

I get the hamtaro stuff toy and pay for it.. I hide it in the car so that she will not see that I am carrying it..

-at the dorm- (Rachel)

Wahh what a tiring day..

I tiredly went to the couch with sungjong and sungyeol in my sides.. hmm.. I still want that hamtaro TT^TT I wish it will magically appear in front of me.. ‘pabo how will that happen?! Face reality!’ aishh cant you be nice to me for once?!

Rachel: oppas I will rest to my room first..

Infinite: okay..

I went to my room and lazily drop on the bed.. I was slowly going to the dream land when I heard a knock.. I lazily open the door.. My sleepiness went away when I saw whats in front of me..

Rachel: HAMTARO!!!

I smile widely.. I cant see the person holding it because hamtaro is covering him..

???: this is for you..

Rachel: jinja?!

I grab it and saw the person giving it..

Rachel: you?

Sunggyu rub the back of his neck nervously..

Sunggyu: im still nice you know.. I just.. Uhm I want to apologies with what I did yesterday.. That hamtaro is an apology gift..

‘give it back to him! You declare war right?!’ but.. I love hamtaro Y~Y..

I think for awhile..

Rachel: araso.. But were still enemies!

Then I close the door.. Then I jump out of happiness.. my wish come true!!! HAMTARO appear in my door xD I smile unconsciously when I think of the person that give this.. thanks sunggyu oppa..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just feel like updating again ^^ hehe..

Tell what can you say huh?

 

A little treat again ^^

 

 

 

kkkkyyaaa cute hamster gyu and hamtaro =3