LEE SUNGYEOL is MY HALF BROTHER???!!!!

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: Fox Rain - Lee Sunhee *a/n: I was listening to it while writing this so I put it as a backround music ^^ enjoy*

 

 

-going home- (rachel)

I was happily skipping in the neighborhood.. Im nearing my house when I saw that the mail man just drop a mail in my house..

Im living alone to that rented house because my mom is working in states and she’s the one sending money to me but lately she didn’t contact me.. While my dad is.. Well I wasn’t able to meet him..

I was wondering if mom is the one that send that letter..

I run to my house then I pick up excitedly the letter.. wait this isn’t mm’s hand writing.. Oh its from her friend melisa..

-

-

-

-

-

-

B-b-b-bw-bwo?

the letter slip from my hand.. I also feel my knees get weak so I sat on the cold floor.. Then I cry my eyes out..

The letter say that…… mom….. She’s…… she’s dead.. She die because of cancer and she didn’t tell me because she don’t want me to worry for her.. In the letter melisa also say that mom give her permission to tell who’s your father so the address of your father is in the letter.. she say that she love you so much and that was the last words we heard from her umma.. Wae didn’t you tell me that your sick.. Wae?

-next day- (Rachel)

I was awaken by the loud knock on the door.. I saw myself in the couch.. oh I slept in the couch last night..

I open the door to see the angry face of the land lady of the house..

Land lady: Rachel-ah do you still have plan on paying for your rent?

Oh crap! I forgot about to pay! Eotteoke?

Rachel: uhm.. Can I just pay next month?

Land lady: sorry but if you don’t have any money then just go pack your things.. Or.. If you want you can sell your albums to me.. My daughter is a fan of In-inpanite? Too..

I raise my left eyebrow..

Rachel: its INFINITE and hell no im not gonna sell that to you! Im just going to pack my things WITH my inFInite ALBUMS!!!

I shut the door to her face and pack my things.. what should I do now? I don’t have a place to stay.. TT~TT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking around since I don’t have a place to stay..

Rachel: eotteoke? My friends were still in vacation Y~Y

Suddenly I remember the letter..

Rachel: oh right! I can go to my dad’s house!

 

-Sungyeol‘s House- (sungyeol)

I ring the doorbell.. I was planning on surprising my mom today..

Daeyeol: who is it?

Then daeyeol open the door..

Daeyeol: what are you doing here?

Sungyeol: ya! Is that the right way to talk to your brother?!

I push him aside lightly..

Sungyeol: umma YOUR sungyeol is here!!!

Mom came out of the kitchen..

Umma: sungyeollie!

I hug my mom..

Sungyeol: I miss you mom!

Umma: I miss you too..

Daeyeol: well I don’t miss you..

I mess his hair then we heard the doorbell ring..

Sungyeol: I got it..

I run to open the door..

-appa‘s house- (rachel)

Someone open the door.. omfg asdfghjkasdfghjkasdfghjkasdfghjklasdfghjk O.o am I dreaming it was…

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Rachel: sungyeol-ssi?

Sungyeol: are you a fan? how did you know my real house?!

Rachel: ye im a fan but I don’t expect to see you here! O.o I need to talk to my appa.. Do you know lee ~~~~~~ *a/n: I don’t know what name to put =_=*

Sungyeol: ne that’s my appa..

b-bw-bwo?! OoO

???: sungyeol who is that?

Then a pretty lady come.. So im guessing she’s sungyeol’s mom..

Mrs. Lee: uhm.. May we help you?

Rachel: uhm.. Im searching for lee ~~~~~ ..

Mrs. Lee: are.. Are you Rachel?

How did she know?! @_@

Rachel: n-ne.. how--

Mrs. Lee: lets talk inside.. Sungyeol get het luggage..

Sungyeol was left confuse.. We went to their living room..

Mrs. Lee: please sit down..

I obey and sit to the couch opposite to hers..

Mrs. Lee: so you the daughter of my husband with another woman..

I saw sungyeol’s reaction.. He eye ball almost fall off to the floor and we have the same reaction.. But Mrs. Lee is smiling and very calm..

Rachel: I-I-I .. I didn’t k-know--

Mrs. Lee: its okay.. My husband told me already before he die.. And I forgive him.. I even wait for you and your mom to come to us but you never come until now..

Rachel: wait he-he died?

I ask while my tears freely flow from my eyes.. Mrs. Lee and sungyeol look at me sadly.. Then I told them that my mom just die too.. I also ask forgiveness for what mom did to their family but Mrs. Lee say its okay and its in the past now..

Rachel: where will im going to stay now..

I whisper..

Mrs. Lee: what?

Rachel: huh? Uhm I kinda don’t have a place to stay..

Mrs. Lee: ohh so that’s the reason why you have a luggage with you.. Well you can stay with sungyeol in their dorm..

I nod then it register in my head..

Rachel & Sungyeol: WHAT??!!

Sungyeol: but umma! Manager hyun--

Mrs. Lee: I’ll talk to him.. don’t worry too much..

She smile sweetly.. Then she went out with a phone for a while..

Daeyeol: so you’re our .. Uhm..Half sister?

Rachel: well.. Ye I guess.. Since our father was the same..

Sungyeol: yay I have a sister now! ^^

I was surprise with what he say.. I thought he will hate me since im just their HALF-sister.. But.. Im wrong..

Sungyeol and Daeyeol: welcome to the family ^^

I slowly smile.. Then Mrs. Lee come back with a smile on her face..

Mrs. Lee: he say yes ^^ I told you he will agree ^^

So.. Im going to live with infinite now? O.O IM GOING TO LIVE WITH INFINITE?!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKASDFGHJKASDFGHJKASDFGHJKASDFGHJKASDFGHJASDGHJSDFHJKASDFGHJKASDFGHJ @_@