=")

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: She’s Back (Jap. Ver.) – Infinite

 

(sunggyu)

Infinite members decide to hang out in the private pool at the rooftop of the hotel *a/n: just imagine the pool in the she’s back mv (jap.)*.. I was sitting while enjoying the sun when a familiar voice call us..

Rachel: so all of you is here huh..

She’s wearing something like this..  but with oversized shirt and denim short shorts..

I stare at her.. wew she look so hot..ya! stop what your thinking sunngyu!!! ><  then she approach me..

Rachel: hey hamster boy! Close your mouth bugs might come inside..

She gently close my mouth *which I unconsciously open* and smile innocently to me.. the other infinite boys were looking at her too.. I make a note in my mind: never ever let her wear bikini in the beach or any public place.. not because she don’t have the body *which she have* but because boys will droll over her..

Woohyun: wow.. is that you Rachel?

He’s the first to talk..

 Rachel nod.. then she went in the seat beside me and take off her oversize shirt asdfghjksdfghjkasdfghjksdfghj calm down sunggyu!!! >< then went in the side of the pool and just sit there..

(Rachel)

Wahahahahahaha hamster boy’s face is PRICELESS!!! xD I just sit in the edge of the pool because I cant swim =_= I was just playing with the water in my feet when I notice that all of them is still looking at me..

Rachel: ya! Is this your first time seeing a girl in a bikini?!

They shook their head..

Rachel: then stop acting like an idiot!

They snap back with their sense and do what they do..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of them is in the pool except for me =_=

Woohyun: Rachel-ah come on lets swim..

Rachel: err.. I cant..

He gently smile and come near me..

Woohyun: come on I’ll hold on you..

He raise his hand and I hesitately get it and get into the water.. I quickly wrap my arms around woohyun’s neck and hold on him tight since im really scared.. woohyun stiffed but immediately recovered and we went to the side of the pool where infinite is.. I was at the back of woohyun, like he’s giving me a piggy back ride but the difference is were in the water..

Sungjong: yay! Rachel finally join us! ^^

Dongwoo: why are you holding on woohyun?

Rachel: well.. I cant swim..

Sungyeol: but the water is not that high..

Rachel: your tall thats why =_=

Sungyeol: hehe your right ^^

I notice sunggyu is just in the corner looking at me and woohyun.. our eyes met and he blush.. ? :/ he quickly look away..

(sungjong)

I notice that sunggyu hyung feel jealous since Rachel is holding on woohyun hyung.. hmm what should I do to let the 2 of them alone.. ohh I have a great idea on mind ^^

(Rachel)

Sungjong: hyungs im hungry lets buy a lot of food ^^

Infinite(exept sunggyu & woohyun): ok ^^

Sungjong: woohyun hyung?

Woohyun: I’ll stay here with Rachel..

The others get out of the water already.. so its only me, woohyun, sungjong and sunggyu..

Sungjong: but we need someone to carry the bags! Let grandpagyu hold on Rachel first since he cant go with us because he is a grandpa! xP

Sunggyu was about to argue but sungjong ignore him and drag woohyun that cause for me to get out of his hold.. I panic so I grab someone.. and that someone is......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunggyu!!!! Now were face to face since I wrap my arms around his neck.. I want to unwrap my arms but I don’t want to die TT^TT

Woohyun was shock but sungjong still drag him away..

When everyone was away awkwardness fill the air.. im still holding on sunggyu..

Sunggyu: so.. you really do the deal huh..

Rachel: of course.. at least now you know that im not fat! =P *mehrong*

Sunggyu: childish..

Rachel: im not !

Sunggyu: you are!

Rachel: im not!

Sunggyu: you are!

Rachel: aish!

Sunggyu: if your not childish then I’ll let you go now?

He’s trying to unwrap my arms around his neck.. I unconsciously wrap my arms more that made my face closer to him..

We stare at each other..

Sunggyu: your so beautiful..

He whisper.. and my face become a tomato..

Rachel: y-ya! Stop s-saying non sense..

He come back to his sense..

Sunggyu: h-huh? What did I say?

Rachel: a-aaaiisshh never mind!

Sunggyu: you don’t know how to swim?

I shyly nod.. I thought he will laugh but instead he say..

Sunggyu: uhm.. do you want me.. uhm to..

Rachel: just say it!

Sunggyu: do you want me to teach you how to swim?

I think for a while..

Rachel: you promise that you will not let me drown?

He chuckle..

Sunggyu: even if I want to I cant because sungyeol might kill me too..

Rachel: araso.. just don’t let me die or something..

Sunggyu: I will protect you..

I look at him and I saw sincereness in his eyes so I smile to him and he kinda blush again ^^ so cute ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello ^^

Sorry for the late update TT^TT

Gyuchel moment ^______^

I don’t really know if this chapter make sense cause im still in writers block =_=

So I hope you’ll comment ^^

@LHVP_cute >> 1st year hs? wow i feel like a halmonni now =_= hehehe jk ^^ from what country are you from dongsaeng? ^^ thanks for wishing me a goodluck in my college life ^^