were just .. friends TT_TT

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

 

Listen to: Please Take Care of My Boyfriend – Younha

 

(Rachel)

Fiancé?!

Shinae: and you are?

She say while she’s wraping her arm around gyu’s arm.. tears want to escape from my eyes.. no! Don’t you dare cry infront of them Rachel ><

Rachel: im .. im Rachel.. sunggyu’s... friend.. were just .. friends..

Its so hard to say friend..

Shinae: ohh.. then what are you two doing here?

I look at sunggyu but he’s still not in the earth..

Rachel: we just .. uhm.. he accompany for shopping today..

Shinae: ohh I see..

She smile at me fakely nicely..

Rachel: i.. I need to go now..

Cause if I stay for another minute I might just break down in front of you.. I want to continue but I decide to stop..

She just nod then I immediately walk out of that place.. I was fast walking out of the mall why my tears were busy going out of my eyes..

I went out of the mall but I bump into someone..

Rachel: im sorry..

I say with shaky voice then that someone hug me.. my eyes went wide..

???: shh.. shut up and just cry..

I know that voice.. I used to listen to that voice when I didn’t know that im sungyeol’s sister yet.. I used to like the owner of that voice.. i know that sweet voice..

Rachel: woohyun oppa.. how did you—

But he shut me up..

Woohyun: shh..

I hug him back and cry to his chest.. we don’t care if the other strangers around look at us like were aliens.. I just cry and cry..

(sunggyu)

Damn sunggyu say something! >< im still realizing what is happening when I saw shinae.. why is she here? Why did she come back? Why now? Why here?

Rachel: i.. I need to go now..

No Rachel wait! That is the time I wake up from my little dream.. I was about to run after Rachel but shinae is holding me..

Shinae: where do you think your going?

Sunggyu: I need to explain to her! Let me go!

Shinae: why? She say your just friends..

Sunggyu: no were not! She’s my girlfriend! Now let me go..

Shinae: no! So she’s the girl huh..

Sunggyu: what do you mean she’s the girl?

Shinae: some sources of mine tell me that your dating a high school student.. my god sunggyu don’t play with the little girl’s heart..

Sunggyu: im not playing with her.. I love her!

She have this ‘you-got-to-be-kidding-me’ look..

Shinae: a 16 or 17 years old girl? Really?! Wow how touching but too bad your going to get married to me!

Sunggyu: I didn’t approve to it before and I will never going to approve to it now..

I snatch my hand from her.. I walk away but she call me again..

Shinae: sunggyu wait! I said wait!

She try to catch my wrist but im too fast for her..

Shinae: your mom is sick!

That made me stop.. I slowly turn around..

Sunggyu: what did you say?

Shinae: your mom is sick and her only wish is to see his son get married thats one of the reason why im here.. she want me to find you and tell you that she want us to get married immediately..

(Rachel)

After crying to woohyun for almost half an hour we decide to go home.. I went to my room immediately so that the other members will not see my miserable face..

When I reach my room I saw hamtaro in my bed.. suddenly I want to cry again.. I went to my bed and carry hamtaro in my arms.. I held him tight..

Rachel: why did you dated me sunggyu if you have a fiancé? Is everything just an act? Did you just played with my heart?

I ask myself and slowly lay in the bed still hugging hamtaro and later on I fall a sleep..