Let him go..

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: Its okay even if it Hurts - Seohyun

 

(Rachel)

I put on the last thing that will complete my attire.. my earings.. after putting it I look at my self.. im wearing a black dress with cardigan..

 its simple cause I want to be simple..  I cant believe im going to her party..

-Flashback-

Me and the oppa’s except sunggyu (he left early and we don’t know where he is) was in the living room watching some random show when someone ring the doorbell.. it turn out that manager oppa hand an invitation letter to us..

 Hoya: its from shinae..

The other infinite members get shock.. so do i..

Sungjong: shinae noona is back?

He say not so happy at all.. then the other members look at me.. I just pretend like im watching..

Sungyeol: so thats why..

Sungyeol whisper.. so they continue reading the invitation..

To: infinite and Rachel..

You were invited to Kang Shinae’s 21th birthday on (insert date)..

It will be held in xxx hotel at 5pm..

Its a semi formal event and the theme is black and white..

Hope to see you there..

Dongwoo: Rachel is include.. uhm Rachel are you planning to go?

I look at them..

Rachel: sure.. I don’t want to be alone here in the dorm ^^

I smile like its no big deal.. when I pass woohyun’s eyes I saw the worry in his eyes and I just smile at him..

-End of Flashback-

I was looking at myself in the mirror when someone knock on the door..

Rachel: come in..

Woohyun peek inside and then come in..

Woohyun: you look stunning..

He say with sincere in his eyes..

Rachel: thank you..

I smile.. he look at me then he sigh..

Woohyun: are you sure you want to go?

I look down for a second then I nod..

Rachel: I can do this..

He smile then he mess my hair..

Woohyun: okay then..

Rachel: ya! Don’t mess my hair ><

Woohyun: hehe ^^ come out whenever your ready..

I nod then he left me to my room.. I breath first before I come out in the living room.. infinite members (except sunggyu) is wearing this..

All of them look handsome..

Sungjong: wahhh my dongsaeng look so cute ^^

Rachel: thank you..

Dongwoo: so everyone’s ready? Lets go..

Myungsoo: but sunggyu hyung is not here..

Hoya: he left awhile ago.. he didn’t tell where he is going..

Everyone nod then we decide to go..

-in the party- (Rachel)

We catch the attention of everyone in the party when we come inside the hall..

i feel kinda shy cause im not use with people staring at me.. then someone whisper to me..

woohyun: just ignore them.. think like no one is around.. only us..

I look at him and smile.. thank goodness woohyun oppa is always here for me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waiting for half an hour the MC introduce the star of the night/ the birthday celebrant.. and she come out from the backstage.. she’s wearing a long black gown.. she look pretty..

then I notice her .. SUNGGYU?! He’s not looking at me or any infinite members.. he have this straight face..

he’s wearing this tuxedo..

he look handsome as always.. they walk until they reach the middle of the dance floor.. they face each other and sunggyu smile at her.. s-sunggyu.. my sunggyu.. he smile at her?!  Then they dance with a slow song.. they were dancing closely and I want to cry right at this moment..

after dancing, shinae grab the mic from the MC..

shinae: good evening everyone.. im glad that all of you was able to come in my party.. im really happy right now..

she look at sunggyu first then she continue..

shinae: I guess this is the best time to announce that me and sunggyu is officially engage ^^

she show her left hand with a ring in her ring finger.. What?! I look at sunggyu but he’s not objecting or anything.. I cant read he’s expression too.. this time I really need to take this out..

I turn around and went out in the balcony.. I cant cry infront of many people.. I don’t want them to see me crying.. I don’t want them to see me weak.. I don’t want to see them laugh because im like this..

In the balcony I let out all my feelings..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still in the balcony for half an hour when I feel a presence in my side.. I look at my right..

Shinae: im glad that you made it today..

Thank god its dark here in the balcony so she probably don’t see my miserable state..

Rachel: yea.. uhm happy birthday.. sorry I didn’t prepare a gift..

Shinae: no you will actually give the best gift to me.. can I wish it now?

I look at her.. confused..

Rachel: huh? What is it?

She look at me..

Shinae: let me have sunggyu.. just.. just LET HIM GO..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally update ^^

How are you all? ^^

So what do you think of this chapter? Please ! please! Please tell me! ^^

Don’t forget to comment and subscribe ^^

P.S. the meaning of “END” in the last chapter is about their relationship not about the story ^^ so chill there still a few chapters left ^^