a concert?

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: Try to Walk – B1A4

 

-back to seoul- (Rachel)

I landed to seoul and the feeling is great ^^  wahhh I really miss this place ^^ its so nice to be back ^^ I then look at the small paper in my hand.. should I go?

-Flashback-
my friend lim help me pack my things..

Lim: so your going back to korea? Aww im gonna miss you =(

She feel sad and I hug her..

Rachel: its not like were not going to see each other again right.. your going back next months so we’ll see again ^^

Lim: yea.. well do you have a place to stay? Are you going to stay with your bro again?

She know my story..

Rachel: I don’t really know.. I guess I’ll just rent an apartment with the money I earn with my paintings..

Lim: hmm why don’t you go to my apartment? Its nice and you don’t have to pay since I buy that apartment already.. you can use that while im still here.. I’ll let the landlady know that im letting you use it..

Rachel: ohh you don’t have to—

Lim: Rachel accept my offer.. you help me a lot to improve my skills here so I’ll paying you back with this ^^ hmm.. accept it..

She get a pen and a paper and write the address..

Rachel: I’ll think about it..

-End of Flashback-

I think I should go.. I went out of the airport and ride a taxi .. I give the address to him which is in manwondong..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enter the small building and I saw an ahjumma in the front desk..

Rachel: uhm.. is this where lim’s apartment?

Ahjumma: ohh you should be Rachel..

I awkwardly smile then nod..

Ahjumma: ohh welcome ^^ im mrs. Jung btw ^^ lim’s apartment is in 3rd floor ^^ 2 rooms in the right ^^ here’s the key..

I get the key and say thanks.. I went in the apartment and its okay.. when I get in the clean living room welcome me.. the kitchen isin the corner too..

I went to a room and its simple but clean too.. I lay in the bed and think of a way to spend my day with..

Rachel: what should I do today? Hmm.. I think I should talk a walk..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking around when I saw a music store.. I unconsciously went in.. I look at the charts and everything when I suddenly saw the shelf with infinite albums.. I went there and look at the albums..

Girl#1: OMG do you already have a ticket for second invasion encore?! ><

I heard the girl beside me ask her friend excitedly..i never meant to eavesdrop but im curious..

Girl#2: ohh of course I have ^^

Girl#1: me too!! >< I heard that sunggyu oppa will sing a new song that he wrote ><

Girl#2: OMG im so excited ><

Then they left.. a concert?

-that night- (Rachel)

I dial sungyeol oppa’s no.. fortunately he answer in 3 rings ..

Sungyeol: yoboseo?

Rachel: oppa its me.. Rachel..

Sungyeol: ohh Rachel-ah ^^ how are you? I thought you will come back? Its already been 5 months..

Rachel: err I extend my stay for quite some time more..

Sungyeol: ohh.. well why you didn’t contact for a month?! ><

He scold me..

Rachel: im busy.. well you didn’t contact me as well..

Sungyeol: im busy too.. btw were going to have a concert and I thought you could watch but your still in paris so..

I heard him sigh.. aww its so hard to lie to oppa TT^TT

Rachel: ohh a concert! Congrats ^^ you should be happy! And I hope I can see the concert but I think I cant well I have something to do so I’ll hung up now oppa ^^

Sungyeol: ok..

Rachel: bye ..

I hung up and contact someone again.. after the second ring the person pick up..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think Rachel contact? ^^

And she’s back to korea ^^ *le sing she’s back* hehehe ^^

btw have you heard gyujiji's shine ? (well i guess most of you do) im really addicted to the song >< its just so perfect >< i just want to share my feelings ^^

So don’t forget to comment and subscribe <3