should we END this?

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: Only One – B1A4

 

-next day- (Rachel)

I should not let the other oppa’s worry too much to me.. when I get out of my room I try to be as lively as I always do..

Rachel: good morning ^^

I greet them while I examine the living room.. sungyeol, myungsoo and dongwoo is the only once there.. sunggyu is not here..

Sungyeol: good morning dongsaeng.. a-are you ok?

Rachel: hmm? Im good ^^

I went to the dining room to eat breakfast.. hoya, sungjong, woohyun and sunggyu is there.. so he’s here..

Rachel: good morning ^^

I only look at hoya, sungjong and woohyun..

Sungjong: good morning ^^

Sunggyu’s chair is near so he stand up and hold my arm..

Sunggyu: can we talk..

He whisper to me..

Rachel: I don’t want to..

I harshly get my arm from his hand.. I smile to the others and sit beside woohyun.. sunggyu get out of the dining room and went to his room..

Woohyun: you ok?

He whisper to me..

Rachel: yea..

I try to act normal..

Woohyun: why don’t you talk to him? Maybe he will explain his self..

I look at woohyun..

Rachel: I don’t know..

I sigh..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-that night-

The day pass without sunggyu getting out from his room.. I kinda feel worried cause he didn’t even eat lunch and dinner..

The other members sleep early cause some of them have schedule.. I was also in my room but I get bored so I went to the balcony to relax myself..

???: cant sleep?

I turn around..

Rachel: woohyun oppa..

He went to my side..

Woohyun: You cant sleep?

I shook my head..

Woohyun: me either.. hehe

I smile.. then I look at the night view in front of us..

Woohyun: he didn’t get out from his room today huh..

I nod then sigh..

Rachel: I feel worried..

I whisper but he still manage to hear it..

Woohyun: why didn’t you knock to his room and talk to him?

I look down and say..

Rachel: because im coward.. because of my pride.. because he lied to me.. because he will not do what he promise anymore.. because—

I cry again.. and woohyun hug me.. I once again cry in his chest..

Rachel: I don’t know what to do.. I don’t know anymore..

Woohyun: hush.. everything will be okay..

I just cry while hugging him..

Rachel: thank you woohyun oppa..

(sunggyu)

It really hurt me when Rachel say that she don’t want to talk to me.. I just lock myself in my room and think of a good way to talk to Rachel and explain everything..

Its already evening and I guess the other members were already sleeping cause its so quiet .. I feel thirsty so I decide to go and get something to drink when I notice someone in the balcony.. Rachel? Woohyun? Rachel’s head is hang low while her shoulders were shaking.. is she.. crying? Then woohyun hug her.. it hurts me to see Rachel in other man’s arms.. and to my surprise she hug him back.. why does it hurt so much? Why am I feeling this? Why? Then I feel a tear slide to my cheek.. Will woohyun treat you well more than I do? Will you be more happy with him? Should we END this ?